• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Extraordinaire run of the 18Z Nam.  After today, the highest temp on the whole run is 68 tomorrow afternoon.  Temp at MDT stays between 50-56 all day Tue and Wed (Run ends Wed night).  

Someone is gonna bust - CTP has the lowest high at 71. 

18 minutes ago, canderson said:

Someone is gonna bust - CTP has the lowest high at 71. 

Every MESO I looked at is similar albeit slightly different highs.  On the RGEM the temp at MDT does not break 60 after 5AM on Tuesday in to Thursday AM (end of the run).   It actually gets colder and colder as the week goes on.   A bit surprised it is not being talked about some.  Rgem is an all day rain on Tue. 

7 minutes ago, canderson said:

I can see rain on the river but again it missed the city lol 

We need to get some Penn State or Millersville student to do a hardcore study on this shit...cause again not a drop on my area even tho it was bright red on the radar but again the JUMP from here to rapidly intensifing across the river into chambers hill/hershey is crazy 

Great week of late Spring weather on the way.

Hopefully no more 90’s until July!

Monday
Partly sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 6 to 9 mph. 
Monday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. North wind around 6 mph. 
Tuesday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. 
Tuesday Night
A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Wednesday
A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Wednesday Night
A chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Thursday
A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Thursday Night
Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Friday
A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Friday Night
A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Saturday
Sunny, with a high near 75.

4 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i would love to know what the wind gusts were between 330-5am this morning. 

I have been seeing a variety of forecasts for upcoming weekend.  just throwing darts? :P

If you look at the GFS, CMC and Euro you will get the whole gamut.   From a mostly rainy period to the opposite.   Most things I saw are seasonally average temp wise....after a below week (highs). 

• Like 1