• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2022

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I think about that all the time with my organization. Very similar beginnings and paths.

My dad lost his father at a young age. My grandmother couldn't handle 3 Hellions. Kept 1 boy home, shipped my dad and uncle to Hershey. Back when they had to work the farms. My dad met Milt, said he was a good man. 

2 hours ago, sauss06 said:

My dad lost his father at a young age. My grandmother couldn't handle 3 Hellions. Kept 1 boy home, shipped my dad and uncle to Hershey. Back when they had to work the farms. My dad met Milt, said he was a good man. 

Everything that I've read (which is quite a bit) would certainly suggest he was an extraordinary individual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

Through his experience, he found a love of anything farm or Hershey related. But he hated it there and Never went back for any events. My uncle total opposite. 

Yes the student home life was strict! But the education was worth it imp. I should have stayed there and graduated, but you know when your young.. When you turn 18 you could leave that's what I did. I came back home and graduated from Line Mountain. Looking back I should have stayed.

3 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Yes the student home life was strict! But the education was worth it imp. I should have stayed there and graduated, but you know when your young.. When you turn 18 you could leave that's what I did. I came back home and graduated from Line Mountain. Looking back I should have stayed.

he graduated from there. But after he was gone, he never went back. My dad weighed 160. he excelled at baseball. However when he went there, if he played baseball he HAD to play football.  So they wouldn't let him play.