Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 2022 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

5 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sounds right. I tend to mistakenly refer back to when Boston averaged around 42" for a long time, but it's gone up.  Anyway, all I meant was I am sure you are safely above average in the aggregate over past 4 seasons. From you, to Will to Steve has been on a heater.

Ray, BOS has taken it on the chin.

2018-19:  27.4  

2019-20:  15.6

2020-21.  38.6

it’s ridiculous to presume Boston has rocked.

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:
4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

18-19 and 19-20 get an *. Those numbers were higher especially in 18-19.

He ignored my stats when I posted them as well. I just don't understand why he seems to want to perpetuate a myth.

Yea, I have already said that 2019-2020 was the exception...I got screwed less in the ratter due to Dec 2019. Steve continues to cherry pick information.....I don't whether he does it on purpose, or he's just struggling.

I will either grab your numbers from this site, or another from the Cornell site tomorrow.

58 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol I posted my numbers. I have no idea where you got the idea we are safely above average last 4 seasons. I was 64% of average last 3 before this one you were 67% This season I can't say what the final numbers will be.

I never said that......again, selective interpretation.

its simple.....post your average and totals for each of the past 4 seasons.

I will post mine.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I have already said that 2019-2020 was the exception...I got screwed less in the ratter due to Dec 2019. Steve continues to cherry pick information.....I don't whether he does it on purpose, or he's just struggling.

I will either grab your numbers from this site, or another from the Cornell site tomorrow.

I have them on here. I’ll look them up tomorrow. Just haven’t had a chance. 

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

What are you talking about Cherry pick you said last 4 years I don't know what this year will end up. I gave you last 3 full seasons. You moved to a snowhole apparently. They exist wherever you live in New England 

42 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I already did geezuz, check back . When did you move to Methuen?

October 2018.

Look, tomorrow, you, Will, Scott and I can post 2018-2019 through this year to date totals and compare mean departure from average. If I am proven wrong, then I'll shut up and apologize for perpetuating myths. I know you posted your numbers, but please repost. 

16 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

October 2018.

Look, tomorrow, you, Will, Scott and I can post 2018-2019 through this year to date totals and compare mean departure from average. If I am proven wrong, then I'll shut up and apologize for perpetuating myths. I know you posted your numbers, but please repost. 

Ave 62

18/19 40 19/20 25  20/21 50 

21/22 48* thru Feb 7th