Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

We JUST talked about the Icon and the joke that it is in the Upstate NY subforum this morning.

It is actually scoring higher than the GFS in a 3rd party model rating I saw the other day.  They used front positions and eventual long wave patterns to gauge.  I will see if I can find it. Ukie was 1, CMC 2, Euro 3 , Icon 4 and GFS 5.   They did not gauge the Fv3.  

• Like 1

One thing I'll say about booing that I sort of relate to is there are games I attend that it's obvious that either a player, or even a team collectively, is "going through the motions" - while I realize that there are nights when athletes might not be feeling it, their salary should command effort if nothing else. It's hard to stomach a lack of effort from someone who is making more money that season than I'll make in my life. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

One thing I'll say about booing that I sort of relate to is there are games I attend that it's obvious that either a player, or even a team collectively, is "going through the motions" - while I realize that there are nights when athletes might not be feeling it, their salary should command effort if nothing else. It's hard to stomach a lack of effort from someone who is making more money that season than I'll make in my life. 

DK Metcalf

10 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Bingo.

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

More rain XMAS day

A LOT more rain.  Want not expecting that for some reason.  FFW type rains at night (well the total qpf map is not nearly as impressive as the radar.)    That sucks actually...if it played out.   For those following the Christmas Forecast contest, low 50's for highs on the GFS (LSV).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

A LOT more rain.  Want not expecting that for some reason.  FFW type rains at night.   That sucks actually...if it played out.   For those following the Christmas Forecast contest, low 50's for highs on the GFS (LSV).

WOW I'll say a lot more rain on the GFS