• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

6 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

So low?  There are epic melts in good patterns...esp if your avatar is "annoying." 

cc: RochesterDave

Lol...Yes, in my defense, if I may :lol: I don't melt AT others because of their personal interests. Poor rochesterdave and Tim....I think freak has a deep-seeded hatred towards Rochester. They take lots of abuse over the duration of a winter. Lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

So low?  There are epic melts in good patterns...esp if your avatar is "annoying." 

cc: RochesterDave

I’ll have to pull out my good avatar. I still remember Freak going off on me about my “stupid face”. Lol. 
Freak would be the underdog (Matt and I the picks) but when he goes he REALLY goes. I actually miss a good Freak meltdown. He’s incredibly funny when he’s hot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

It looks like it has a follow up wave? It does show some snow for southern areas the following day..I'm not sure what it's trying to do lol

Yeah, it ends up making the followup wave an intense burst of snow. I think they're trying to key in on a baroclinic zone starting to set up next week and they haven't figured it out yet. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

I’ll have to pull out my good avatar. I still remember Freak going off on me about my “stupid face”. Lol. 
Freak would be the underdog (Matt and I the picks) but when he goes he REALLY goes. I actually miss a good Freak meltdown. He’s incredibly funny when he’s hot. 

Does this ring a bell:

"NOBODY CARES WHAT'S GOING ON IN YOUR STUPID YARD IN ROCHESTER, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

Who is ready for some Seattle weather? That's what we are going to be seeing for the foreseeable future. We need some good blocking over Ontario/Quebec but that won't be happening...so the next best case would be for that -NAO to move over a bit.

We need PAC help. You can have atlantic blocking all day but if you have that warm SW flow there is little hope of a good pattern. 

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

We need PAC help. You can have atlantic blocking all day but if you have that warm SW flow there is little hope of a good pattern. 

I agree...I am just looking at it with what CAN we work with....which is the NAO to maybe give us enough cold for a snow/mix at the start of systems...which can often happen in this setup.

BUT, as we saw this past weekend, the mega -PNA and SE ridge combo are even making that difficult.

9 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

We do NOT want to know what the toothless people do in their spare time.....

You do realize I'm not a local right? Lol 

Just as many toothless crack heads in syracuse lol Actually probably more..The first thing I see when getting off 481 to clay is a bum begging for money lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Just as many toothless crack heads in syracuse lol Actually probably more..The first thing I see when getting off 481 to clay is a bum begging for money lol

You always take my teasing you seriously. I just said that because Syrmax calls the region's people that. Haha.... Plus your comment comes across as something a toothless person would do. :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Let’s not forget RevRacer in Hannibal. It is the capital for cars on blocks and bathtub Virgin Marys’. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

I think it’s going to be my mission to get @TugHillMattto jump off the cliff. You know when you’re little and someone teaches you how to ride a bike they are behind you holding the seat guiding you a long. That’s going to be me guiding Matt off the cliff 

You must be excited not to live in PA anymore. I don't even have a dusting yet here in NYC.

• Sad 1