• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

8 minutes ago, tombo82685 said:

Up to 5.5 with fine needles falling hoping to get some help from Ontario to break 6. Will measure again before bed when I clear board again 

Psyched for you bro. That’s more like it for Lowville. Now you need a lake effect storm. Just wait! You’ll be in heaven and we’ll all be drooling with jealousy!!

2 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Psyched for you bro. That’s more like it for Lowville. Now you need a lake effect storm. Just wait! You’ll be in heaven and we’ll all be drooling with jealousy!!

Thanks man. I’m really looking forward to the first lake effect powder bomb too. Have heard so much about it. Waiting to see if it lives up to the hype 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Winter is dead, she’s melting, melting, what a world…

Thank god a I got a foot in 2 days earlier this month or I’d be ready to jump off a cliff the way this winter has gone and is going so far. What an absolute horrid start to winter for anybody outside very localized lake effect areas. What the hell has happened to winters as we knew them? This crap is a total joke, it’s like we live in the Mid Atlantic. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

Merry Christmas you filthy animals… This is depressing.  Wheres the reset button!  

4C5FD614-93E9-4EB3-8297-A1A016646918.png

Who needs models and maps to forecast the weather on Christmas?

Here's the forecast for the next 20 Christmases:  Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers.  High of 45.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Thank god a I got a foot in 2 days earlier this month or I’d be ready to jump off a cliff the way this winter has gone and is going so far. What an absolute horrid start to winter for anybody outside very localized lake effect areas. What the hell has happened to winters as we knew them? This crap is a total joke, it’s like we live in the Mid Atlantic. 

Yeah it’s over brother. The days of cold stretches with a brief warmup are long gone. Now it’s stretches of warmth with a transient cold shot from time to time. It’s time to face facts.