• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

37 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

This looks believeable based on past experience here. Bring the changeover line right IMBY.  Maybe @TugHillMatt and I stay 70-80% snow but pingers or outright rain likely to chop off an inch or so (figuring 3-4" is a max scenario). So I'd expect 2-3" here.  Meh.  At least it's not Fake Snow! ;)

I truly thought I was getting away from being on the mix line I grew up with in Lancaster, PA. Nassomuch

5 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I’m also a lake effort guy so the upcoming pattern has virtually no chance at a good les event. It’s not a terrible synoptic pattern, not the best though. Somehow Buffalo will go 40+ many days with this pattern. 

Yeah. No arctic outbreak, that’s for sure. But synoptic chances are decent. I’m just happy there’s a chance of snow near Christmas. 

• Like 1

Just now, rochesterdave said:

Yeah. No arctic outbreak, that’s for sure. But synoptic chances are decent. I’m just happy there’s a chance of snow near Christmas. 

Yeah this December has been crazy. Here are the highs at BUF the last week

50, 67, 45, 48, 47, 58, 64, and I think it was in the 50s at midnight today. Average high is in the upper 30s. Potential for top 5 warmest December. 

6 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

image.png.ac0bc5ab8b9b9e1847c7ced2e603e8af.pngnot understanding the headlines or lack there of? Did they skip the lake plain on purpose? Or just delaying a decision? Weird

Wwa for the south for light icing. Wwa in the northeast for hitting snowfall criteria. Must be expecting no ice and insufficient snowfall for wwa along the Plain.

• Like 1