Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Fall 2021

canderson

5 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

How's Saturday looking? Will there be a light rain event during the day on Saturday in the Susquehanna Valley?

Looks like it depends how close that drifting/cut off area of LP gets near us.  GFS and for the most part the Icon keeps it too far away and the ridge dominates with subsidence from the low, CMC and Nam look a little wetter though outside of 84 hours so Nam does not show the whole picture.   Euro is almost in between the other two camps. 

39 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

How's Saturday looking? Will there be a light rain event during the day on Saturday in the Susquehanna Valley?

30 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Looks like it depends how close that drifting/cut off area of LP gets near us.  GFS and for the most part the Icon keeps it too far away and the ridge dominates with subsidence from the low, CMC and Nam look a little wetter though outside of 84 hours so Nam does not show the whole picture.   Euro is almost in between the other two camps. 

hoping for dry. Can you make that happen bubbler?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

started looking like that yesterday morning as well.  Didnt look at overnighters, but like sauss, I want a dry weekend.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Tell The Bangles and Billy Idol I said hello.  LOL 

Sad state of being a fan of the teams that I'm a fan of - I have to resort to the time of 8 tracks to watch 'em win something:

PSU - 1987 (we were robbed in 1994)

Orioles - 1983

76ers - 1983

Flyers - 1977

For those teams, it's been an eternity. 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Sad state of being a fan of the teams that I'm a fan of - I have to resort to the time of 8 tracks to watch 'em win something:

PSU - 1987 (we were robbed in 1994)

Orioles - 1983

76ers - 1983

Flyers - 1977

For those teams, it's been an eternity. 

Jam some Elton John, Bee Gee's (Sargent Peppers Lonely Heart Club Band is an underrated movie) and Juice Newton? 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Correct you are. It's been so long I forgot what year it was. I was 10 and just hitting my stride with the NHL.

In all seriousness, hockey was hard to follow back then as there was little to no televised games, and I wasn't driving to see them a whole lot at my age. 

Gene Hart :-)