Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter 2021

George BM

18 hours ago, GramaxRefugee said:

When I worked next door to the stadium lot, it was $3 for employees parking, $5 general public; (my son worked at Boog's BBQ). So I checked the price:
https://stadiumparkingguides.com/camden-yards-parking/

Looks like $15, if this is up to date. Still very outrageous, IMO. But at least it's not $30 yet.

Heck, the $5 was considered a rip-off back then. The lot was only about 10% occupied most evening games. (This is the lot under 395.)

I no longer work in Balto, and don't miss it.

many many years ago my walk from federal hill to class took me right past the camden yards ticket office...tickets for afternoon games could be had at that time for like $10...my con law grade took a beating that semester

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, MacChump said:

many many years ago my walk from federal hill to class took me right past the camden yards ticket office...tickets for afternoon games could be had at that time for like $10...my con law grade took a beating that semester

Oh con law...those were the days :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Per Wbal radio in B'more  you can now smoke a joint or shoot up Heroin in public walking down the sidewalk and you won't be arrested but drinking a Miller lite is still illegal and no mask in store gets you Solitary confinement or beat up by mask shamers :lol:

7D056524-3D73-47EF-8BF6-ED139FD8B97D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I agree with you about the AL East - I'm just not convinced that the Birds don't take a (small) step back this year. I really miss Alberto in the lineup, and I'm curious to see if Santander can put up similar numbers this year. 

Yeah...itll depend on how consistent the offense can be...Other than maybe Means the pitching will likely struggle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mappy said:

i just enjoy trolling Waterboy whenever I can. :D 

Flavored Zima fizzy water drinker trying to troll me here folks

Just now, Always in Zugzwang said:

Hahaha!  Well apparently I did too without even realizing I did so!! :lol:

Its as if you came over and called my drapes ugly.  Sir, I cannot let a slight like that go unanswered 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, H2O said:

Flavored Zima fizzy water drinker trying to troll me here folks

Its as if you came over and called my drapes ugly.  Sir, I cannot let a slight like that go unanswered 

lol that was two decades ago! you drank miller just last week. lol

Just now, mappy said:

lol that was two decades ago! you drank miller just last week. lol

I'm talking about those seltzers you inhale these days.  Its basically a Fruit2O with a little bit of fizz and alcohol. 

And it was as recently as Sunday, thankyouverymuch

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I'm talking about those seltzers you inhale these days.  Its basically a Fruit2O with a little bit of fizz and alcohol. 

And it was as recently as Sunday, thankyouverymuch

Ah, well then fair point. I love hard seltzers. Crook and Marker ftmfw. 

Also LOL

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, toolsheds said:

"This is pure snow!' 

One of my favorite 80s movies....

me too! i was trying to find it to watch with my kids for a movie night a few months ago and couldn't find it on any streaming platform we had so i ordered the blu-ray...solid purchase

• Like 1

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Since I'm waiting for my electrical inspector to arrive . Just want to share that I'm not getting the vaccine...for a variety of reasons including the fact I've been working in public since last March ( probably 150+ homes ) without it . I've been sick twice in that span and 99% sure I had it already . Also it's a rushed vaccine with little know of long term effects.  Also at 46 I'm not in with any reasonable threat of serious illness . My 17 year old won't get it either ( no real reason to for kids) . My 18 year old - it's her decision since she's an adult now but she's not unless Temple university requires it she told me . My 76 year old father got the shot . Being in the elevated risk category with prior  cancers it was wise . Anybody wants to get it have at it . I'm not . That's my right as a free American.  I made a decision 13 months ago to live my work and personal  life with covid . I abide by the CDC guidelines in public but will not allow media / social media / president to  tell me how to live my everyday life.  Plenty of stuff out here that can kill you . Covid is just 1 more link on that long chain . I say swing the doors wide open . That's my opinion.  

lol

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic