• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

4 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

3k Nam looks decent for some storms Wednesday.  Dews near 70 F + Surface cape values around 2000+. I'm rooting for a old fashioned boomer imby .

I have scored to the tune of almost 3/4" today so I am officially granting all power that be to load up and hammer the Central and Eastern LSV.   Let's all join in on the return to the rain train. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

25 years and counting for those Cowboys....

“How bout them Cowboys!!!”

Sometimes dynasties need to take a long break and let others teams win. 

Edit-Just got some weird follow from a user.  First time we have had that issue here.  Was going to post it up here with the "bad words" removed but decided not too.  

• Confused 1

Pleasantly surprised to see .22" in the gauge this morning.  Hey, what can I say, it's been rough around here lately ha.  Now, if we can sore some storms Wednesday evening and then a more soaking rain on Friday we'll be in business.  Either way, looking like a cool Memorial Day weekend.  Looks like the record min maxes for Harrisburg for May 28, 29 & 30 are 57, 57 & 58, respectively.  Saturday may have a shot but probably a bridge too far.  I don't think any record lows will be challenged.

12 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Has MDT sealed the deal on an above normal May yet?

Well, they're currently .6 above average for the month.  So, even with a scorcher on tap for tomorrow I think they've got a shot to come in at or slightly below average if the Friday through Sunday period can average ~10 degrees below normal, which certainly seems possible if not probable.

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Well, they're currently .6 above average for the month.  So, even with a scorcher on tap for tomorrow I think they've got a shot to come in at or slightly below average if the Friday through Sunday period can average ~10 degrees below normal, which certainly seems possible if not probable.

Maybe the highs will come in at -0.3 and the lows at +0.2, but by some sort of rounding magic the average will come out to +0.1.

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Yesterday's midnight high will go a long way toward things if MDT does end up being above normal.

Side note: I hate when a chance at a record cold max gets derailed by crap like that (not that this was probably the case at MDT yesterday), but I don’t mind when a chance at a record warm min gets derailed by a late day cold front.

• Like 1