• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mikessword
    Newest Member
    Mikessword
Central PA - Spring 2021

4 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Likewise. Damn near cut my feet up walking around barefoot on the hard brown crunch that is my lawn yesterday. Really hoping for some rain to materialize this week. 

Things are still very nice and green in Marysville. Our roses bloomed this week and they are beautiful. The best our roses have ever looked! We could use some rain, but I am not worried at this point.

11 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Radar looks horrible. 

CTP still seems confident with the showers chance for tomorrow.

Monday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

CTP still seems confident with the showers chance for tomorrow.

Monday
Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Most of the rain tomorrow will be forming overnight (if it happens). 

7 hours ago, canderson said:

I’m skeptical on rain tomorrow doing anything but getting some dirt wet, but not muddy. Like ..05” stuff. Maybe the weekend we can finally get some decent precip. 

CTP now just has a 30% chance today.

Today
A chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

64 this morning with nary a drop of liquid. It's cooler, and there's a nice sunrise. 

WPC's 7 day take for QPF:

I'm still wary of the sharp drop in QPF as one travels east in PA. I'm not far from the .25" contour which would help some, but not enough. 

EC started showing this result yesterday...still does.  Other MR stuff still area wide with the rain this week.   Hopefully EC is off. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

EC started showing this result yesterday...still does.  Other MR stuff still area wide with the rain this week.   Hopefully EC is off. 

You know how this went last year - every time there was an opportunity for rain to somehow miss the desert region of Rouzerville, it did. 

Last evening I missed a shower by about 3 miles to my NE, today it's raining just to my SW. Now we wait another several days to see what happens. 

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

You know how this went last year - every time there was an opportunity for rain to somehow miss the desert region of Rouzerville, it did. 

Last evening I missed a shower by about 3 miles to my NE, today it's raining just to my SW. Now we wait another several days to see what happens. 

I saw your post.  In my case the valley to my west kept drying out the marginal precip that did get around last spring and summer.   Its frustrating to see grass/plants suffer.