• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ha! Don't even go there, or I might have to have another lengthy twitter exchange with CTP :lol:

I decided my beef with the winter average for PBZ wasn’t worth it, since 2/3 of the winter occurred in 2021 and should be compared to the new normals, so we had a below normal temperature winter.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

I forgot about this until a facebook memory reminded me about the EF1 tornado on May 15, 2018 just North of me. you guys remember that?

I do not, but checking my spreadsheet for that day yields the following note: "Late afternoon T'storm with gusty winds and some localized hail".  So yeah, there was definitely some severe weather in the area that day.  I would typically make a note of any confirmed tornadoes in my area but I must have considered you too far to be local, who knows what I was thinking ha.  

9 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I do not, but checking my spreadsheet for that day yields the following note: "Late afternoon T'storm with gusty winds and some localized hail".  So yeah, there was definitely some severe weather in the area that day.  I would typically make a note of any confirmed tornadoes in my area but I must have considered you too far to be local, who knows what I was thinking ha.  

It was intense. 

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

I have plenty. $500 for a wheel barrow load :thumbsup: you know, woods up

at that rate....I'm a millionare. :lol:

Don't tell anyone though, I dont want to be in that tax bracket.  I busted my ass to get it, n dont want to give my profits away.  lol

• Like 1

Just now, paweather said:

ND road trip!

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_8.png

If this persists on the models, I’m in. Never been to ND, could add to the 37 states I’ve been to. That said, I’ve seen snow twice on Memorial Day weekend in back to back years without even trying (one was at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, the other was driving across I-70 in Colorado).

• Like 1

Just now, TimB84 said:

If this persists on the models, I’m in. Never been to ND, could add to the 37 states I’ve been to. That said, I’ve seen snow twice on Memorial Day weekend in back to back years without even trying (one was at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, the other was driving across I-70 in Colorado).

I'm all in. I need a plane though can't get out there in time!