• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BlueValleyHVAC
    Newest Member
    BlueValleyHVAC

March 2021 Observations

New month, new obs.

Low of 66. temp has actually dropped from 78 about 30 minutes ago when the sun was out. Currently 76/66.

I know it's not going to last long but these sleet pellets are huge. What could have been if only 50 miles to the north.

Currently Sunny and 54*, ready for the warm up this week as we reach the mid to upper 70s. That will help the pollen count go up for sure, ugh

Dropped to a low of 28* this morning

23.5º thisº morning at my house.  Lower than I expected.  I nice warm week incoming though.  I can live with that.

Low of 28, might be the last time we see 20's this season. High of 62.

Interestingly enough, last year my last freeze came on March 8.

Dropped to 30* here this morning.  Probably be the last time for at least the next week or so

Currently 59* and bright sunshine

Low of 44, high of 77. Currently 57/34. Thankfully the dew points have remained very low with this warm weather.

• Like 1

Beautiful day to be outside. Low this morning of 32.3° at 6:47A and a high of 75.2° at 1:07P in Eden.

15 hours ago, yotaman said:

Low of 43, high of 75. Dew points came up a bit today. Currently 61/52. Allergy season is fully on.

Highly highly recommend Xyzal. I switched to it last year and it has been a lifesaver

6 minutes ago, nwohweather said:

Highly highly recommend Xyzal. I switched to it last year and it has been a lifesaver

I take that every night with dinner. Then I take an allegra in the morning and my montelukast prescription in the AM and a fllonase spray.  It helps some and other days it doesnt

9 hours ago, nwohweather said:

I'll try it. Currently I take 2 Equate Severe Allergy Plus Sinus Headache first thing in the morning plus Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Spray. It seems to control it for the most part. 

Low of 54, high of 80 and dry. No rain so far this month. We need some.

• Like 2

No measurable rain IMBY since the 0.15” on March 1.  Last significant rain was 0.67” on February 26.  Beware asking for dry weather because you just might get it for good.  Maybe we’ll get something on Monday and/or Tuesday.