• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Bowl Sunday Snow Show

Stovepipe

Hopefully Euro comes inline with the American Suite. It does have a bit of warm bias so, if the lower amounts are based on that and not proximity of System then we may all be still looking at half way decent amounts with its depiction. Just add higher Ratios of maybe 2 to 3. Hopefully, the further North model solutions will verify. Euro could be just under forecasting qpf, particularly on northern flank as John alluded to irt southern branch systems this season.

John, if you can reel in 2-4 inches of snow for the Chatty area when you come bebopping into town that would be great.

You go to Hixson if I remember from posts from the previous years. We're on the other side of the lake in Ooltewah. Shoot us at least a good ground cover over this way.

Oh, and bring your own milk and bread. Channel 9 just showed high end snow amounts of 1.1" from Saturday night through Sunday night. Our stores will be empty.

Edit: Snow was on the NAM.

All other maps show rain

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Uncle Nasty said:

John, if you can reel in 2-4 inches of snow for the Chatty area when you come bebopping into town that would be great.

You go to Hixson if I remember from posts from the previous years. We're on the other side of the lake in Ooltewah. Shoot us at least a good ground cover over this way.

Oh, and bring your own milk and bread. Channel 9 just showed high end snow amounts of 1.1" from Saturday night through Sunday night. Our stores will be empty. emoji28.png

Edit: Snow was on the NAM.

All other maps show rain emoji299.png

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I believe 6 years ago yesterday it snowed about 1.5 inches while I was in Hixon. It's the only time I've seen a flake there. Little system worked almost due east across the southern border. 

• Like 1

Normally I would like several of the members being SE of us. This is a WAA precip slug, at least at first, and will likely verify N and NW, but I'm not sure if that precip in NC is due to the members seeing the system further south, or CAD. I suspect the later. I'm at 1300 feet on the plateau and am glad this one is coming through at night, lol. I still am not sure I like my chances.