BuffaloWeather

Upstate/Eastern New York

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Looking at cameras it looks like another 1.6” on the board since I cleared it so 4.8” total for the event in Amherst. Solid for sure and way more than the forecasted 1-2”. Back to 11” OTG. Deep winter rolls on. 

4.2” in Williamsville...loving this stretch!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question is what type of changes are we going to see from now till game time lol We all know it's coming..haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wolfie09 said:

The real question is what type of changes are we going to see from now till game time lol We all know it's coming..haha

Watch the GooFuS score a coup and Slot the Bejesus out of us. :lmao:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m just interested in seeing what’s going to happen tonight. Will the band make it this far south?  I’ve gotten about 2 inches this morning, another 6 tonight would be great. One day at a time. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Massive hit on GFS with big time LES potential behind it.

snku_acc.us_ne.png

I may consider making my first chase up to Buffalo region for this one. I’ve considered it a few times this year but there’s been larger storms to chase all over NE. One big synoptic+Les snow event to chase and this winter would be epic for me! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wentzadelphia said:

I may consider making my first chase up to Buffalo region for this one. I’ve considered it a few times this year but there’s been larger storms to chase all over NE. One big synoptic+Les snow event to chase and this winter would be epic for me! 

I wouldn't count on it, lake will almost be frozen by then. If you chase a LES event this year go up to the Tughill. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say todays system threw precip a but further north than progged judging by radar and the 3" or maybe a bit more that we have here so far. Still SN- maybe for another hour.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Pretty to look at but about 2/3rds of these would be trouble. You simply do not get a snowstorm if the primary rides over you. Just doesn’t happen. Ever

Dave the only thing you should be worried about riding over you is Matt on his way out of town...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Dave the only thing you should be worried about riding over you is Matt on his way out of town...

Hey, now...I'm being good over here, minding my own business..... :lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Hey, now...I'm being good over here, minding my own business..... :lol:

I actually didn’t mean it in a nasty way, although I’m always up for a good trucking once in a while, I meant it as you retreat to another state to hex their winters, that’s all!!! :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

I actually didn’t mean it in a nasty way, although I’m always up for a good trucking once in a while, I meant it as you retreat to another state to hex their winters, that’s all!!! :)

FUNNY thing is..... I was planning to go to Pennsylvania to visit my family for Winter Break....on.....SATURDAY NIGHT.... LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

FUNNY thing is..... I was planning to go to Pennsylvania to visit my family for Winter Break....on.....SATURDAY NIGHT.... LOL

Have you notified the forecasters down there?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TugHillMatt said:

About what? Flooding rains?

So they can adjust their forecasts to take into account your legendary precipitation force field. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CNY_WX said:

So they can adjust their forecasts to take into account your legendary precipitation force field. 

For real. I should be a new vocabulary word in the dictionary. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.