• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

24 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Of course you get bitter. Your snow machine died. Lucky for me Ontario only froze once and that’s only if you believe the old timers. Lol

Yes sir. Once lake effect season is over I cheer for spring time. Get ready for the :sun:emotes the next few weeks! 

Pool season around the corner ;)

image.jpeg.f7ca9d46b37c4a1662c194e9dbd15704.jpeg

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Freezes up quick with light winds and single digits temps for last 10 days. 

I cleared the snow from my pool cover the other day with my two oldest thinking we’d be getting a lot more snow over the next week, and we may or may not, but to my surprise was how frozen the water UNDER the pool cover was! 

30 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Yes sir. Once lake effect season is over I cheer for spring time. Get ready for the :sun:emotes the next few weeks! 

Pool season around the corner ;)

image.jpeg.f7ca9d46b37c4a1662c194e9dbd15704.jpeg

We're thinking about setting up one of those Intex pools for the season. Anyone have any experience with one of these? https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Rectangular-Filter-Ladder-Ground/dp/B073FPL13F/ref=sr_1_21_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=intex%2Bpool%2Bwith%2Bsaltwater%2Bsystem&qid=1612978197&sr=8-21-spons&smid=AGOKDG42D8KUC&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExSUpQNDk3UUdVRlVXJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDg1NTczMlc3SDlGR0JBN0pGMiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTQ5ODc2MVRSODRIS1BVVTlKTSZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2J0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I think the closer we get the more suppressed we get in comparison to the NW trend as we got closer all year. IE-this weekends system is getting sent lower and lower each run. 

So early in the season the models over estimated the confluence and now they’re under estimating the confluence...makes total sense