Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

5 minutes ago, Kevin Reilly said:

90% that the Euro will follow suit. All these models vs the King no it’s not going to work out.  I’m not staying up for the Euro.  Those poor souls in the Mid Atlantic Forum are probably standing on the ledge of the bridge looking down at the Potomac!!    I mean did anyone seriously think 20”+ was going to happen. 

They seem to be in the denial phase pointing out the good things about the run. They'll hit the acceptance phase after the Euro....

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'm not sure the GFS is off base tbh. It has barely wavered. And the sloppy phase and late transfer with stronger primary trend is a strong possibility still.

Well according to the snow maps, NYC gets hit well. The Euro had it more universal. So I think a lot is up in the air on the evolution. The maps had us doing better than I thought, though no more than a few inches. 

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I would be surprised if the euro doesn't at least back off a little from the textbook vort, timing, trof amplitude, phase, transfer, location, and capture this run. 12z was perfection that won't be repeated. Just bracing y'all for it.

Yes I am prepared for anything. Being skeptical is the way to go the last couple winters. I am hoping we can at least get something in between. 

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

I would be surprised if the euro doesn't at least back off a little from the textbook vort, timing, trof amplitude, phase, transfer, location, and capture this run. 12z was perfection that won't be repeated. Just bracing y'all for it.

Bracing for it? We expect it. Been around this block many times...

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1