• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Winter Banter and General Disco 2

dendrite

A good time to be in Reno, NV. Not New England but I figured i could pass it on grounds of being “banter”. Models are notoriously difficult for western Nevada snow due to shadow and spillover details but 30 inches does happen in the truckee meadows probably every 15-20 years on the valley floor and every 5 years in the foothills of town.  It is achieved by multiple moderate events over a weeks period. 1992-1993 and 2004-2005 are such examples 

C6D4EC20-73BC-470A-9431-DDE65F3D1E22.jpeg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Nokia has 580 Million volume so far 

it’s more than WSB’s now , seems traders are just pig piling on Each other , any retailer . 

There has got to be a few out there ..in addition 

KODAK as well 

I'm up about 500 bucks on the day.  It's clear that I don't have the stomach for this, so I'll let it ride until tomorrow or Friday and then cash out (hopefully).

1 minute ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I'm up about 500 bucks on the day.  It's clear that I don't have the stomach for this, so I'll let it ride until tomorrow or Friday and then cash out (hopefully).

You have a decent stomach if you bought and didn’t sell at first sign of a dip, this is as wild as speculation in market has been ..ever 

44 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

GNUS just exploded. Been holding since last April.

Big volume last hour 

I bought SIRI calls very cheap 7.50 strike exp 2/5

and MAC  calls exp 2/ 19 20$ strike 

I anticipate congress doing something to stop this over weekend 

definitely saving some Money for cheap calls exp Friday to be bought on any new movers 

19 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Big volume last hour 

I bought SIRI calls very cheap 7.50 strike exp 2/5

and MAC  calls exp 2/ 19 20$ strike 

I anticipate congress doing something to stop this over weekend 

definitely saving some Money for cheap calls exp Friday to be bought on any new movers 

With Pelosi long $1 million in Tesla calls? I dunno.

13 minutes ago, Hoth said:

With Pelosi long $1 million in Tesla calls? I dunno.

TSLA hasn’t budged today , that stocks freakish . Some environmentally “morale” funds are growing and they basically have to buy zero emission stocks no matter what . Not that that’s a main driver but I found it interesting 

Market is down 2% and shaking 

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

TSLA hasn’t budged today , that stocks freakish . Some environmentally “morale” funds are growing and they basically have to buy zero emission stocks no matter what . Not that that’s a main driver but I found it interesting 

TSLA was also the original weekly options gamma squeeze stock. That's been going on for a good year at least, but now it's spilling over into other names.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Seems like the whole market is a shaky house of cards these days especially.  

So long as it doesn't completely melt down and I'm able to retire in 31 or so years, so be it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Kinda curious to see what AMC does after hours. Does it pull a Gamestop or does it pull the rug?

Just now, Hoth said:

Yep. I would've said the exact same thing about Gamestop, but then it blew up even more. Fun to watch from a safe distance at any rate.

I Think the GME and AMC folks may be more reluctant to sell (at least till Thursday late day or Friday ) bc they seem more like the WSB’s disciples but that’s just a weakish guess

Options Exp is going to be WILD Friday . I would be tempted to get out now if I had big gains .