Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2021

40/70 Benchmark

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

So he is saying no effects from his famed SSW for North America...lol he’s weird. 

I think he is such trying to present all of the data in order to refute the notion that he's biased. It's up in the air (no pun intended) with the ultimate impact will be.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spanks45 said:

multi county wide too....at this point, this winter sucks too so why can't we get one of these? Too much to ask? LOL

We’ve been missing the upper echelon type event in every direction since 2013 and I wasn’t here for Feb 13 so I’m going on 10 years now experiencing 18+. 

Whenever it comes though, and it will someday, I’ll remember to enjoy every second of it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We’ve been missing the upper echelon type event in every direction since 2013 and I wasn’t here for Feb 13 so I’m going on 10 years now experiencing 18+. 

Whenever it comes though, and it will someday, I’ll remember to enjoy every second of it. 

At least we know it can snow like that....just a matter of time, hopefully and not like 20 more years to go timeline....

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I still like and think the next 30 days offer a good shot at it.

I hope so, the kids are ready for it to warm up and were asking when spring weather is going to show up....honestly I am soon ready for it too if we don't see some snow soon. I just ordered my seeds for this year, they will be here next week and I will be starting the early stuff soon