• Member Statistics

    16,550
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    yuyuer0221
    Newest Member
    yuyuer0221
    Joined
Rtd208

E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2020/2021 OBS Thread

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Happy New Year all!

Drunk neighbor igniting sticks of dynamite an hour early..

30F

 

Happy New Year to you and everyone as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RedSky said:

Nice lil snow storm from Norfolk to Cape Hatty near day 7 on the ECM. Too much of a block can be a bad thing.

 

Its funny how often we talk of needing to thread the needle without a -nao but you still need do the same thing even with it in place. I personally won't feel warm and fuzzy or hyped about this pattern until something interesting shows up on guidance within 7 days. Right now, looks mostly like cold rains or sheared out messes to the south.

  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Its funny how often we talk of needing to thread the needle without a -nao but you still need do the same thing even with it in place. I personally won't feel warm and fuzzy or hyped about this pattern until something interesting shows up on guidance within 7 days. Right now, looks mostly like cold rains or sheared out messes to the south.

Really? All upset over a day 7-8 euro run that was a few miles from being a hit?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Really? All upset over a day 7-8 euro run that was a few miles from being a hit?

We are not upset, and 500 miles is ez to correct with these helter skelter models.

 

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

Really? All upset over a day 7-8 euro run that was a few miles from being a hit?

Where do you get upset from that post? Just my own thoughts. We are still threading the needle with every threat with the marginal cold air in place. Do you see high ku potential within 7 days? I don't with that airmass in place unless we get a perfect track. 

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

Where do you get upset from that post? Just my own thoughts. We are still threading the needle with every threat with the marginal cold air in place. Do you see high ku potential within 7 days? I don't with that airmass in place unless we get a perfect track. 

Perfect track and needle threaded= see today's 12Z CMC lol

 

  • Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

33 and rain here. Never wanted to have to post that but there it is.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Yep, 34F here and rain. Disturbing but it's sadly better than a blow touch...

 

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Icy on the mountain. Many wrecks on the hills leading to the cabin road. Told someone not to even try and haul a car trailer off the mountain. They did anyway...jack knifed as I predicted. Looks like the roads up top are being closed for wreck removals.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick up .60" so far.

Patiently waiting for the greatest winter since 1996/snowmageddon/last ice age to get under way, 44F.

  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.