• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ampongabezo
    Newest Member
    ampongabezo

Fall Banter and General Discussion

Just went into the local dispensary (legal in IL too) to see if I could get something to quiet my essential head tremor.  Sub lingual 20:1 CBD/THC does the trick amazingly with no real psychoactive effects!  No longer being a fed has freed me-picked up some gummies too!

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

Just went into the local dispensary (legal in IL too) to see if I could get something to quiet my essential head tremor.  Sub lingual 20:1 CBD/THC does the trick amazingly with no real psychoactive effects!  No longer being a fed has freed me-picked up some gummies too!

When my uncle was on his last few months with terminal cancer he said the CBD/THC combo was the only thing that made him feel good. He got extremely sick from every synthetic prescribtion drug the doctors were giving him. The doctor who suggested he tried it said the feedback was overwhelming that the thc/cbd medication worked way better.

Enjoy the gummies! 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, weathafella said:

Hard to believe someone could be sad over this post, when someone finds relief they need.  Nice work Jer.

• Like 1

I see Vermont is on Massachusetts quarantine list now. Hawaii is all that’s left.

If I’m not mistaken, there are other states that have lower percentages than Massachusetts. At this point these 2 week quarantine orders or negative test are ridiculous. There aren’t too many states left with those orders in place. And the few that do say it’s voluntary. I think maybe Maine and Vermont have a mandatory and/or penalty associated with it. Things change so fast I can’t keep up. But all these states need to do away with it. It’s not helping anything that I can see and it just costs people money to test.

4 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

I see Vermont is on Massachusetts quarantine list now. Hawaii is all that’s left.

If I’m not mistaken, there are other states that have lower percentages than Massachusetts. At this point these 2 week quarantine orders or negative test are ridiculous. There aren’t too many states left with those orders in place. And the few that do say it’s voluntary. I think maybe Maine and Vermont have a mandatory and/or penalty associated with it. Things change so fast I can’t keep up. But all these states need to do away with it. It’s not helping anything that I can see and it just costs people money to test.

New York and Mass have financial penalties associated with them I think.  Mass is $500 per day that you don’t quarantine after travel.  New York’s is worse I think.  Vermont doesn’t have a penalty and that’s been the issue all along.  Like trying to set a speed limit on a highway but with no penalty if you go over the limit.

I was sad when Kevin was sad I was seeking relief-but maybe I misinterpreted it..  one thing I misread was the dosing- definitely overdid it but can’t say it wasn’t fun.  And my head is still quiet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

I was sad when Kevin was sad I was seeking relief-but maybe I misinterpreted it..  one thing I misread was the dosing- definitely overdid it but can’t say it wasn’t fun.  And my head is still quiet.

Did you suddenly feel the need to put on a reel to reel and crank some Santana?

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Did you suddenly feel the need to put on a reel to reel and crank some Santana?

Lol...we were out for a walk and I was sure I saw 2 people with a dog out ahead but alas, it was 2 posts and a hydrant.  I feel like it’s so much easier to metabolize vs alcohol which I almost never have these days save for crown the night of 10/29...lol.

Another thing no one told me about....was eating lunch with our daughter and 12 year old nephew one day and he blurts out-“I really love it when it snows-everything changes and no matter what I feel happy.”   Wife and daughter have looks on their face staring at me with eyes wide open!  When his mom came I castigated her for never telling me!  So there’s another weenie in the muthufukking house here in Chicagoland!  I told him I’d put him on the text alert list for when snow comes so he can store up on sleep.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

I had my doubts about him this year, but 19 straight including 2 game winners have proven me wrong

After his first couple horrible misses this year i thought he would be cut, But he's been very consistent since, Good thing because our QB sucks, Never cared for him.

42 minutes ago, dryslot said:

After his first couple horrible misses this year i thought he would be cut, But he's been very consistent since, Good thing because our QB sucks, Never cared for him.

He's worse than I thought he'd be, Cam that is, Folk is better than I thought. Could be 7-4 or 4-7 this year with a play here or there.

Just now, DavisStraight said:

He's worse than I thought he'd be, Cam that is, Folk is better than I thought. Could be 7-4 or 4-7 this year with a play here or there.

Cam is so inaccurate. Plus, their receiving core is atrocious, no TE.   Poor play calling by Josh.   Surprised they have won 5       

6 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Cam is so inaccurate. Plus, their receiving core is atrocious, no TE.   Poor play calling by Josh.   Surprised they have won 5       

No touch on the football, Always a missile.