• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

17 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Josh Allen FTW 

and

Josh Allen FTL

FML

Both Josh Allens were drafted at 7th overall. The Josh Allen pass to Josh Allen was hilarious. By far the most frustrating football gave I've ever watched as a Bills fan. 22 yards rushing...I could get 22 yards rushing, put me in coach! We have quite a few big times issues. The offensive line is the worst in the league. We also have zero running game, and desperately miss Knox as Sweeney is terrible. Why did McDermott not accept that 10 yard penalty? It would have been a 50+ yard FG and their kicker sucked. It would have been 6 to 6 and going to overtime. We also had what 12 penalties for 118 yards...You're not going to win many games with 22 yards rushing, 2 INT, 1 Fumble, and 12 penalties for 118 yards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

He literally fell asleep at the line. How does Josh not kick his ass in the video room today....

Tom Brady is the king of this. Ever watch video of him? He goes and talks to his line on every play they miss a guy. I want to see Allen go over to his line after they're off the field and hold these guys accountable. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Its all fixed. I blame the refs for the jags win 12 penalties come on now. 

When the refs are as bad as they've been in some matchups, it's only natural that people start to wonder if these games are on the level.  That "taunting" penalty last night was an abomination, especially at such a critical juncture in the game.  The league needs to revisit the rule in the offseason.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, matt8204 said:

When the refs are as bad as they've been in some matchups, it's only natural that people start to wonder if these games are on the level.  That "taunting" penalty last night was an abomination, especially at such a critical juncture in the game.  The league needs to revisit the rule in the offseason.  

I think waiting for the offseason is waiting too long.

I would get the officials all on a conference call this week and tell them to cut the crap taunting calls out now.  For the sake of the game and the rest of this season.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Anyone else here following the Rittenhouse trial? Looks like he is going to walk free. While I don’t think it was a great idea for a 17 year old to be walking around with a rifle the videos that have come out make a pretty strong case for self defense. 

I have a little bit, that video of him crying was the fakest thing I've ever seen. Also the kid should 100% not have been there. What kind of parents drive 3 hours and drop off a 17 year old kid with an assault rifle?

11 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I have a little bit, that video of him crying was the fakest thing I've ever seen. Also the kid should 100% not have been there. What kind of parents drive 3 hours and drop off a 17 year old kid with an assault rifle?

I didn’t think it was fake, had to watch it after king Lebron had to weigh in. 
Pretty sure he only lived 30 minutes away. Can’t find anything on google but duck duck gave me this gem. 
image.jpeg.14179de266a057845aa6e1895661a095.jpeg

Just now, Luke_Mages said:

I didn’t think it was fake, had to watch it after king Lebron had to weigh in. 
Pretty sure he only lived 30 minutes away. Can’t find anything on google but duck duck gave me this gem. 
image.jpeg.14179de266a057845aa6e1895661a095.jpeg

I don't know how you can believe that was real. Either way 30 minutes/15 hours what parent in their right mind would do that?

11 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I don't know how you can believe that was real. Either way 30 minutes/15 hours what parent in their right mind would do that?

Actually looks like he drove himself. Which makes way more sense…my mom wasn’t driving me anywhere at 17…

My guess is that there’s some meme somewhere claiming his mom drove him 3 hours there. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12519321/kyle-rittenhouse-mom-wendy-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-protests/

2 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

Actually looks like he drove himself. Which makes way more sense…my mom wasn’t driving me anywhere at 17…

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12519321/kyle-rittenhouse-mom-wendy-rittenhouse-kenosha-shooting-protests/

Yeah I only watched like 10-15 minutes of stuff on it. Either way kid shouldn't have been there with a rifle. If hes not there none of this happens. Just going to encourage more people to go to large protests with guns and say "self defense" anytime someone gets shot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Yeah I only watched like 10-15 minutes of stuff on it. Either way kid shouldn't have been there with a rifle. If hes not there none of this happens. Just going to encourage more people to go to large protests with guns and say "self defense" anytime someone gets shot.

I agree with most of that. I think it quickly turns into a chicken or egg argument because of the rioters. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I know most revolutions don't happen unless there are protests. But there is no need to bring guns to protests. That I will never agree with.

There were protesters there with guns too, so I don’t know that works. The guy who lost his bicep pulled a gun on Rittenhouse. And he had just as much right to protect property as they had to destroy it. The icing on the cake is they were rioting because a police shooting that was ruled justified. If Rosenbaum doesn’t chase Rittenhouse threading to kill him none of this happens. If Rittenhouse didn’t have a gun he just is another forgotten victim of “revolution”, like the old lady that was beat down in Rochester by like 4 protesters trying to protect her shop. 

45 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

There were protesters there with guns too, so I don’t know that works. The guy who lost his bicep pulled a gun on Rittenhouse. And he had just as much right to protect property as they had to destroy it. The icing on the cake is they were rioting because a police shooting that was ruled justified. If Rosenbaum doesn’t chase Rittenhouse threading to kill him none of this happens. If Rittenhouse didn’t have a gun he just is another forgotten victim of “revolution”, like the old lady that was beat down in Rochester by like 4 protesters trying to protect her shop. 

If he would have just stayed posted up at one spot "protecting it" everything would have been fine.  Things came unraveled once he tried moving to a new location and cut right through the gathering of protesters.  To me that is showing intent of wanting to stir the pot for a reaction.  Video seems to show he did ultimately act in self defense, but he put himself in a really bad place with his actions leading up to the shooting.     

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

If he would have just stayed posted up at one spot "protecting it" everything would have been fine.  Things came unraveled once he tried moving to a new location and cut right through the gathering of protesters.  To me that is showing intent of wanting to stir the pot for a reaction.  Video seems to show he did ultimately act in self defense, but he put himself in a really bad place with his actions leading up to the shooting.     

Agreed.  The prosecution either did a terrible job here, or he shouldn't have been brought up on murder charges.  From what I've seen, every time he fired was in self defense.  But he had no business being there in the first place.

Duff's wings were excellent!  Crispy, which is the way to make them.

• Like 3

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic