• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY Banter and General Discussion..

22 hours ago, matt8204 said:

Tough news for the Titans.  Derrick Henry might be finished for the season with a foot injury.  Might be curtains for Tennessee as an AFC contender and a potential huge opening for the Bills.

Bills need to make a trade for 1-2 Oline. We get destroyed by the softest of teams on the line. Cody Ford sucks, Dawkins sucks. Williams and Morse are the only NFL caliber lineman we have with Brown hurt. The Bills have been found out. Get pressure on Allen with rushing 4 and drop else back into coverage. The Rams are definitely the team to beat right now but luckily their in NFC. The only teams in the AFC that scares me is Titans and Ravens. 

I would add the Chiefs there if they ever get their act together lol Obviously they have the pedigree and been there before..This is a QB league and it depends what maholmes shows up lol

Speaking of the Chiefs, giants made sure they picked up another W lol They will do whatever it takes to lose..The medical staff needs to be fired..They can't stay on the damn field lol Actually I wish the owner could fire himself haha..Joe judge is a terrible terrible coach..That guy has no clue how to run a team.. Clock management is garbage.. Calling timeouts everytime you see something you don't like..That's why they never have timeouts at the end of halves or games.. Going into last night's game giants were outscored 42-0 in the last 2 minutes of a half or game.Pretty much their season in a nutshell lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

I would add the Chiefs there if they ever get their act together lol Obviously they have the pedigree and been there before..This is a QB league and it depends what maholmes shows up lol

Speaking of the Chiefs, giants made sure they picked up another W lol They will do whatever it takes to lose..The medical staff needs to be fired..They can't stay on the damn field lol Actually I wish the owner could fire himself haha..Joe judge is a terrible terrible coach..That guy has no clue how to run a team.. Clock management is garbage.. Calling timeouts everytime you see something you don't like..That's why they never have timeouts at the end of halves or games.. Going into last night's game giants were outscored 42-0 in the last 2 minutes of a half or game.Pretty much their season in a nutshell lol

Yeah Chiefs didn't look good at all last night. Rough game on both sides of the ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfie09 said:

The worst part of this story is his best friend was killed in a car accident. He had it pinned to top of his twitter page. The NFL gives free ride service too, no excuses.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wolfie09 said:

I'm surprised ruggs even survived it with only minor injuries but the drunks always seem to survive..

Here's a pic of his Corvette..The victims car burst into flames which is why I won't be showing it..

618280fa30b33.image (1).jpg

If it were a C7 without all that room to crumple I'd doubt he'd be alive.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Flying MXZ said:

With a bac of .161.  He better head to jail for a long time.

Agreed.  Absolutely no excuse, especially for a guy making an NFL salary in the age of Uber.  I even read that NFL teams will provide transportation to club personnel to make sure they get home safely after a night of partying.  Make an example of him.  Frankly, DUI and reckless driving in general still isn't taken seriously enough in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Flying MXZ said:

With a bac of .161.  He better head to jail for a long time.

The women (and her dog) was apparently conscious and screaming inside as she burned alive.  She was found pinned under the wheel.  Meanwhile Ruggs girlfriend was yelling at the cops for help because Henry bumped his head and was going in and out of consciousness.  That asshole should rot in jail for the rest of his life but somehow I bet he'll be playing football again in 5 years.  This story makes my blood boil.   

This video is only useful to show how selfish his girlfriend was in this situation.  https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/04/henry-ruggs-dui-crash-video-swearing-sobbing-raiders-nfl/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cny rider said:

Good riddance.  What a loser.

Eh, I'd say during that time period the sabres as a whole were the bigger losers.  I'll always feel bad that a potential star had to languish on one of the worst run teams in the last 20 years.  That's just bad luck.  

2 minutes ago, Luke_Mages said:

I'll never understand the tracker thing. Every single person has a tracker on us all day long. If it was something else such as making people sterile it would make more sense. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DeltaT13 said:

The women (and her dog) was apparently conscious and screaming inside as she burned alive.  She was found pinned under the wheel.  Meanwhile Ruggs girlfriend was yelling at the cops for help because Henry bumped his head and was going in and out of consciousness.  That asshole should rot in jail for the rest of his life but somehow I bet he'll be playing football again in 5 years.  This story makes my blood boil.   

This video is only useful to show how selfish his girlfriend was in this situation.  https://www.tmz.com/2021/11/04/henry-ruggs-dui-crash-video-swearing-sobbing-raiders-nfl/

It is a disturbing story involving disgusting people. I'll leave it at that. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I'll never understand the tracker thing. Every single person has a tracker on us all day long. If it was something else such as making people sterile it would make more sense. 

19 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Life expectancy in United States dropped 2.3 years among men in 2020. 

"U.S. men saw life expectancy fall by nearly 2.3 years, from about 76.7 to 74.4. Women lost more than 1.6 years of life expectancy, from about 81.8 to 80.2."

Covid deaths, Overdoses, and an increased homicide rate to blame. 

Our lifestyles in the US are generally terrible also.  Poor diets, lack of exercise, not enough sleep, overworked, etc.  Even before COVID, there was talk that this will be the first generation in our history that won't outlive their parents on average.

• Like 2

• Rjay locked and unlocked this topic