• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2020

IrishRob17

I just did the first scrape. The new pusher shovel works nicely :) I'd be comfortable calling it 4", if it's not it will be in a minute or two. It's officially dumping, I can't see the corner about 400 feet away. SN++++? The wind is whipping, it's cold and it feels pretty good to be out in a storm like this again, it's been too long.

Ya think that NAM 3k above has potential? It looks like it has me around 18". Oof

9 PM measurement 5.5 inches here. I can ecstatically report 3.25 inches in the last hour.

Of course tempering my enthusiasm, because why should any of us have a worry free snow fall at 19°, is the dry slot and the sleet showing up closer and closer.

I have to stop watching models before a storm because they never live up to expectations be it positive or negative.

25 minutes ago, LaGrangewx said:

Ulster, Greene and Columbia counties Have consistently been modeled as a jackpot zone I bet there’s a 30 spot in there tomorrow. Haven’t went outside yet to measure but definitely snowing heavily. 

I will be happy with a foot and honestly if I can squeeze out 15 I will be thrilled.