• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gotsnow
    Newest Member
    gotsnow

E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2019 OBS Thread

Ended up at an astounding 98 degrees in Wilmington yesterday. Not only was this the warmest day in October on record, it was also the warmest day of all of 2019. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

98F in Wilmington yesterday 

Can't stop :lol: no more 90's...and me saying the worst was over in early August :lol:

I'm not complaining, I went surfing in board shorts after class yesterday. Did have to drive through all that rain on the way home passing through your area.  Like night and day between today and yesterday, today actually feels like fall.

74F at midnight, been sitting at 58F since this morning. If this were March, I'd consider it dreary. But after yesterday, I loving it!!

After yesterday's midnight high of 75 (that did in fact end up being the day's high), the temp stayed pretty much @60 most of the day and slowly recovered overnight to 62.  Ended up with 0.28" of rain through the day. Received 0.01" of additional rain early this morning with a low of 58.  Current temp is 68 and partly cloudy.

Today's high stayed in the 50's across most of the high spots in Western Chester County with Elverson at 56.2  / Hawk Hill in Downingtown at 58.3 and West Bradford at 58.0.

Today's high in East Nantmeal was the coolest high since the 53.3 back on May 14th. While today's 57.7 was well below our average high of 65.9 it is not close to our lowest max temp for the date of 52.image.png.5c89a8270f025fb567f7c7d1ea956013.png0 back in 1999

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I see David is hunting unicorns earlier than normal this year lol. 

Actually Larry Cosgrove is on the same page with that potential and he doesn't hunt unicorns.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rtd208 said:

Actually Larry Cosgrove is on the same page with that potential and he doesn't hunt unicorns.

he will deliver 3" of ice to each and all