Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 hours ago, dendrite said:

My point is we’re mild through next weekend. Yeah we’ll cool down and have storm chances, but the equinox is quickly approaching so extended deep winter is walking out that door with Rick Pitino.

It's mid-March, of course extended deep winter is coming to an end/over for most.

SNE and especially NNE can still produce a big one though all the way into April if things lineup right as you know. It would quickly melt anyway as we then start looking forward to much warmer temps and Opening Day!

29 minutes ago, BombsAway1288 said:

It's mid-March, of course extended deep winter is coming to an end/over for most.

SNE and especially NNE can still produce a big one though all the way into April if things lineup right as you know. It would quickly melt anyway as we then start looking forward to much warmer temps and Opening Day!

Well I was replying to 78blizzard who said we go into a period of extended winter after next weekend.

22 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Well I was replying to 78blizzard who said we go into a period of extended winter after next weekend.

Ah didn't really see the whole convo but yeah, you're right, we're not going back into deep winter in late March-early April lol

Our last feel of deep winter, at least in SNE, was this past week with a good snow pack and deep Winter-like temps

11 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Is there a problem with the server sending email notifications even though I turn them off? If I reply using Tapatalk, for some reason that turns on email notifications and my inbox gets flooded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looking at settings now....do you follow threads?

Is there a problem with the server sending email notifications even though I turn them off? If I reply using Tapatalk, for some reason that turns on email notifications and my inbox gets flooded.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I’m having the same problem. Only way I could band aid it was to go to the bottom of the email and go to post. Then in the web site at the last post click on following. That opens the bubble where I had to select do not send notifications. Every time a new topic is started, I have to do the same thing all over again. PITA. Tapatalk settings have no effect.