• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

9 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Buffalo airport is right in the heaviest returns and not moving much. Can't wait to see the totals from KBUF. 

I’m sure they got maybe 2-3” when winds were shifting with those first two smaller bands.  If they hit 4-5 hours with this one at 2-3”/hr rates.  Say 8-10” more?  So add on the 6.8” from this morning that could put us officially in a top 20 snowfall!  

Just now, SouthBuffaloSteve said:

I’m sure they got maybe 2-3” when winds were shifting with those first two smaller bands.  If they hit 4-5 hours with this one at 2-3”/hr rates.  Say 8-10” more?  So add on the 6.8” from this morning that could put us officially in a top 20 snowfall!  

Yeah we got a shot at it.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I was just looking at that myself... The 6.8” from this morning is titled 24 hour snowfall so maybe it includes some snow from Thursday?  It’s only 1.2” so could be that... 

Edit... meaning Thursday morning when we switched from rain to snow...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

Has to be 5 new inches since 4pm

More than my storm total so far. Band looks like it widening but just snowing lightly here. Northtowns gonna be at 12-18”+ easily before all said and done. Gonna be best lake snow for northtowns since October 2006. Enjoy it guys. Take some pics for those of us who aren’t so fortunate! 

1 minute ago, WesterlyWx said:

More than my storm total so far. Band looks like it widening but just snowing lightly here. Northtowns gonna be at 12-18”+ easily before all said and done. Gonna be best lake snow for northtowns since October 2006. Enjoy it guys. Take some pics for those of us who aren’t so fortunate! 

Nice we’re still catching some action here on the fringe so at least we’re not getting totally blanked.