• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

And you see sleet? I will take the over on 8 plus by Monday 

We have a mix of sleet and freezing rain right now.  It's raining at 15F at the top of the mountain.

My mountain forecast is 2 to maybe 4" of primarily sleet with possibly a brief period of snow later tonight.  We'll see where we stand.  I hope you're right but it doesn't feel like a snowstorm despite what the p-type are showing.

PF 2-4"

Ginxy 8"<

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That algorithm is awful. Nothing supports snow into MA. Maybe sleet for a time. Hard sell on a lot of that. Maybe upslope spots in VT reach once the cold front passes on Monday night. 

Yea , by the way you want to tell me about that ECT wall again. 65 and it's a beauty Clark 

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

We have a mix of sleet and freezing rain right now.  It's raining at 15F at the top of the mountain.

My mountain forecast is 2 to maybe 4" of primarily sleet with possibly a brief period of snow later tonight.  We'll see where we stand.

PF 2-4"

Ginxy 8"<

Go See what the stake has Monday afternoon , look to your west those stations started as sleet rain mix 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea , by the way you want to tell me about that ECT wall again. 65 and it's a beauty Clark 

You got away with it today. Congrats. I'm basking in 80F.

Took the under on 72F at ORH on that map you posted a couple days ago. Really easy call. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

You got away with it today. Congrats. I'm basking in 80F.

Took the under on 72F at ORH on that map you posted a couple days ago. Really easy call. 

Good thing you got away. This has happenned 10s of times in the spring here. You might know snow climo but I know where I live climo in these setups. ORH I don't care.

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Pretty much as progged. Surface boundary is to your south, but you're in the sun with northerly flow. So instead of 75-80 you're closer to 60F. Once the clouds make it down there you plummet.

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

My nape is burning, had to open the deck umbrella. Dogs are loving it, good thing they don't know about tomorrow.

Yes sir....I’m sitting on the tailgate of my truck here, and the sun is hot on my neck for sure...but feels good.  Nicest day of 2018 so far for sure.  

Just now, dendrite said:

Pretty much as progged. Surface boundary is to your south, but you're in the sun with northerly flow. So instead of 75-80 you're closer to 60F. Once the clouds make it down there you plummet.

It's 3 o'clock and it's been mid 60s all day, we take, enjoy the 30s 

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Cat Cora what the he'll is that lol . Yes construction already started

She's a celebrity chef and they had her picture plastered all over the wall in Grand Pequot....some fancy tapas place....and then all of a sudden the wall was blank where her picture was lol....so they must not have reached a deal

Archived