Newest Member
    joxey
February 24/25 Mixed Bag / Moderate Event. CNE NNE centric

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

You’re hedging toward Morch mode though. If it was Dec there would be no laughing.

I'm still in deep winter mode. I'm hopeful the shunt trends the last 24 hours are wrong. There's no spring to be seen for a long while. I just can't take much more rain. It pretty much rains everyday now

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I'm still in deep winter mode. I'm hopeful the shunt trends the last 24 hours are wrong. There's no spring to be seen for a long while. I just can't take much more rain. It pretty much rains everyday now

I agree about the rain though, getting old....but i could care less if that thing wiffs and its dry

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I hear ya. If it rains next week I hope it all stays south. I don’t need 3”+ of rain right now.

15 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I hear ya. If it rains next week I hope it all stays south. I don’t need 3”+ of rain right now.

I'd rather whiff it that would be the case, But i'm probably going to anyways, I'll enjoy my 4-6" today, Looks like the snow has made it to the lakes region here.

Archived