Newest Member
    joxey
Sneaky little clipper for SE SNE

Ginx snewx

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ice1972 said:

New England does not include NY as much as they want it to......Northeast does.....that expands the area to include NE states plus NY and PA and NJ I guess.....

Admittedly I have had to budget my time pretty stringently this week, so not too engaged in these meager events that whiff most of my area. Hopefully it misses lol

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Admittedly I have had to budget my time pretty stringently this week, so not too engaged in these meager events that whiff most of my area. Hopefully it misses lol

But you’re in Worcester no?  I totally get it in that case.....while I love my location in the CTRV we suffer a bit early and late season and during those events that downslope us.....however there’s been booms here too.....Feb 2006, Jan 2011, Feb 2014.....hope I’m getting those right.....one of those is that even where CT set the 24 hr snowfall record...Hamden or Meriden I think with 40”

14 minutes ago, ice1972 said:

But you’re in Worcester no?  I totally get it in that case.....while I love my location in the CTRV we suffer a bit early and late season and during those events that downslope us.....however there’s been booms here too.....Feb 2006, Jan 2011, Feb 2014.....hope I’m getting those right.....one of those is that even where CT set the 24 hr snowfall record...Hamden or Meriden I think with 40”

Feb 2013.

I'm in Wilmington...

3 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Feb 2013.

I'm in Wilmington...

Lots of records the last few years, Ray.  Jan 2016, 31" here in less than 24 hours right at the airport.  I wonder what the lowest latitude is where they've recorded 30" in less than 24 hours at sea level?

Archived