Newest Member
    joxey
December Model Discussion

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, redbanknjandbigbasslakepa said:

.2 into southern Monmouth in this forum from some wound up ensembles members ain’t getting it done.  In fact the eps median is a whiff, a few leaners skew it to the flurry side. 

Why pitch to Bonds with a base open? 

You realize as of today the #2 and #4 skill score model produce a snowstorm now.

UKMET 

CMC 

We are not talking about second tier guidance here 

The Canadian is garbage, I’d give the ukie more credence especially since it typically is a bit progressive, but not without any euro support. The ukie has been very erratic and sporadic lately too without any support from the other guns. 

Buffett will tell you at 1 what to buy, don’t take the grocery checkout guys picks. 

35 minutes ago, redbanknjandbigbasslakepa said:

The Canadian is garbage, I’d give the ukie more credence especially since it typically is a bit progressive, but not without any euro support. The ukie has been very erratic and sporadic lately too without any support from the other guns. 

Buffett will tell you at 1 what to buy, don’t take the grocery checkout guys picks. 

If the op Euro and EPS show a snowstorm at 12z, then I’ll bite. Until then, I’m not looking at the NAM and RGEM at the end of their runs, the Canadian is pure garbage (remember last year with its 2 foot fantasy phantom blizzards?) and the UKMET is flip flopping and the NAVGEM? Lol. The op GFS/GEFS and the Euro/EPS have been consistently unimpressive with this weekend

2 minutes ago, Animal said:

Euro & GFS indicate clouds and slight chance of snow showers coastal areas.

hard to ignore both of these models at this range. 

Euro has some snow for the area and has made strides towards shifting west.

Euro is starting to focus on the 2nd low that develops in the gulf.

5 minutes ago, redbanknjandbigbasslakepa said:

Sref east, weaker, drier. Cut down snow means.

It definitely sort of hinted what the Euro showed.  Things looked better thru 54-57 down in the gulf areas then it wasn’t as good as the previous run after that especially up the coast.  The east shove after 57 was apparent 

Goose it’s been that way a couple days. Things organize pretty well down south but it’s just asking too much to bring precip up here. The Midwest shortwave has no room to work with and just acting as a kicker. This just scoots out which I think you’ll see modeled better as we move closer. Euro was actually a step in wrong direction overall. 

This one is DOA for the Western half of the sub-forum, which is fine for me personally as it's too early for significant snow in these parts for my taste.

There was a decent shift East on the EPS which is reflected in the decrease of QPF on the mean from the 00z run to the current 12z run.

5a2857e296c2c.png

5a28582312849.png

Archived