• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Backdoor GTG - Worcester April 22

Cold Miser

I'm throwing out April 22nd as a date to get this thing rolling.  As much as people want to have these things in their own town, I still think Worcester is pretty central for a core group.  As always though, this is still open for discussion.  With the exception of Jerry-Fest in Boston at Christmas time for the past bunch of years, it has been a while since we've had a region wide event.  

Soccer and eating kids Easter candy is no excuse to not want to go. 

(John (Tip) has me blocked due to his thin skin so if someone can shoot him a note as well to let him know that we are discussing this that would be great)

9 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

I'm throwing out April 22nd as a date to get this thing rolling.  As much as people want to have these things in their own town, I still think Worcester is pretty central for a core group.  As always though, this is still open for discussion.  With the exception of Jerry-Fest in Boston at Christmas time for the past bunch of years, it has been a while since we've had a region wide event.  

Soccer and eating kids Easter candy is no excuse to not want to go. 

(John (Tip) has me blocked due to his thin skin so if someone can shoot him a note as well to let him know that we are discussing this that would be great)

No he doesn't. he doesn't even know how to do it. lol

On 3/24/2017 at 10:17 AM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is going about how I had envisioned.

Yeah. F#ck it. I tried.  Maynbe some othet place and date will work. We all know what will happen though...other suggestions will come and go and before you know it Christmas week will be upon us and a handful of us will be sitting at the bar at Clarkes while it's 42F and drizzling out.

40 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Yeah. F#ck it. I tried.  Maynbe some othet place and date will work. We all know what will happen though...other suggestions will come and go and before you know it Christmas week will be upon us and a handful of us will be sitting at the bar at Clarkes while it's 42F and drizzling out.

Late June works, maybe Tree House new Brewery is open by then. 

• 4 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, Cold Miser said:

:lol:

On 3/26/2017 at 8:57 AM, Cold Miser said:

Obv Boston has no JUJU we ORH or bust

• 1 month later...

Archived