Welcome to American Weather
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cold Miser

Spring Backdoor GTG - Worcester April 22

22 posts in this topic

I'm throwing out April 22nd as a date to get this thing rolling.  As much as people want to have these things in their own town, I still think Worcester is pretty central for a core group.  As always though, this is still open for discussion.  With the exception of Jerry-Fest in Boston at Christmas time for the past bunch of years, it has been a while since we've had a region wide event.  

Soccer and eating kids Easter candy is no excuse to not want to go. 

(John (Tip) has me blocked due to his thin skin so if someone can shoot him a note as well to let him know that we are discussing this that would be great)

9 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

I'm throwing out April 22nd as a date to get this thing rolling.  As much as people want to have these things in their own town, I still think Worcester is pretty central for a core group.  As always though, this is still open for discussion.  With the exception of Jerry-Fest in Boston at Christmas time for the past bunch of years, it has been a while since we've had a region wide event.  

Soccer and eating kids Easter candy is no excuse to not want to go. 

(John (Tip) has me blocked due to his thin skin so if someone can shoot him a note as well to let him know that we are discussing this that would be great)

No he doesn't. he doesn't even know how to do it. lol

9 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is going about how I had envisioned.

We need another conference 

2 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I'll be in Paris.

I'll be here. I also don't think it would be fair to say I'll be in ORH in spirit. I don't like to lie to you guys.

TikehauPearl002.jpg

1 hour ago, OceanStWx said:

I'll be here. I also don't think it would be fair to say I'll be in ORH in spirit. I don't like to lie to you guys.

TikehauPearl002.jpg

We pray for a tsunami.

2 people like this

13 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

We pray for a tsunami.

Our floats we're bringing come equipped with drink holders. We're ready.

81xH5s-n3NL._SL1500_.jpg

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Our floats we're bringing come equipped with drink holders. We're ready.

81xH5s-n3NL._SL1500_.jpg

All you have to do is ride the wave.

On 3/24/2017 at 10:17 AM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

This is going about how I had envisioned.

Yeah. F#ck it. I tried.  Maynbe some othet place and date will work. We all know what will happen though...other suggestions will come and go and before you know it Christmas week will be upon us and a handful of us will be sitting at the bar at Clarkes while it's 42F and drizzling out.

40 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Yeah. F#ck it. I tried.  Maynbe some othet place and date will work. We all know what will happen though...other suggestions will come and go and before you know it Christmas week will be upon us and a handful of us will be sitting at the bar at Clarkes while it's 42F and drizzling out.

Late June works, maybe Tree House new Brewery is open by then. 

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, Cold Miser said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Blizzard this season's Monday night at Clarkes..book it.

I'd buy that.  Far enough away from Christmas to give us 12+ and then wash all away with the first 48F Grinch rainier of the season on Christmas eve.  

On 3/26/2017 at 8:57 AM, Cold Miser said:

Obv Boston has no JUJU we ORH or bust

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Obv Boston has no JUJU we ORH or bust

I had another gtg  post a few weeks back with no bites.  Maybe Ray can fire one up. He's had luck before. 

Maybe an October gtg?  After that, the holiday excuses as to why people can't gather will flow faster than a northern California river after a rapid, summer snow melt from an epic snow season.

...then it will be on to Jerry's December gtg.