Newest Member
    joxey
Mar 10 Clipper

ORH_wxman

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Oops, not doubled...math ftl. 5-7" for north of merritt into central zones.

wow, thats a lot, what are you basing this on/models you are using? I haven't made a map yet as im still at work but I'm thinking something like 1-3 N 1/2 of CT and 3-6 for southern 1/2 of CT

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

This will be a good hit on s coast.

Won't be surprised if there is a fluff bomb bust somewhere down there....like someone wrings out 8-9" on like 0.44" qpf or something. Banding sig is high.

15 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

wow, thats a lot, what are you basing this on/models you are using? I haven't made a map yet as im still at work but I'm thinking something like 1-3 N 1/2 of CT and 3-6 for southern 1/2 of CT

9 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

yep, exactly, though there is the potential for 6+ in some areas where heavier banding sets up, wouldnt surprise me to some some 7 or 8 amounts

Thats what I am going with. A 5-7" swath through south central CT is not alot as you initially stated, certainly in the relm. Its a top end of the range but I go big or go home with this. I dont see the red flags unless you get to BDL on north. 3-6" is a fine call imo, I just made my floor 2" higher than yours lol. 

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You are probably in the jackpot zone I think. I think you have best chance of 7-8". Just south of me over to interior RI..farther south gonna have ptype issues for first part

I'm sure I can get that if I measure hard enough.

That's good

Archived