Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

I want the 2 snows so we can be rid of certain posters...then i want golf weather plz

Lol.  This place really picks up when there's a storm or two on the horizon.  Much different than in the Summer.

Anyway, Friday's system keeps getting more and more interesting.  Good trends so far.

2-4" late tonight into tomorrow. Will & company over in the NE forum seem to think the potential exist for this sucka to bump north 30-40 miles. I think once again we will be dealing with dry air on the northern fringes. Someone in NE NJ or lower westchester comes in with 6-7" with this.

51 minutes ago, nesussxwx said:

Mt Holly put up a WWA going with up to 4-6" of snow for tomorrow AM.

Regarding next week, I have returned from spring mode and have re-entered winter mode.

Let's grab one more bad boy before winter ends.

I hope you changed modes under your own free will and not because SNYWX was whining 

8 minutes ago, rgwp96 said:

Gfs clobbers all of us , 2ft

Pretty big differences from the CMC evolution, with the southern wave escaping east instead of digging... it's nice to see there's high tolerance for upper air changes while still producing a big storm. Now imagine if we could combine the GFS northern stream and the Canadian southern stream.

Archived