Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley First Half 2017

xram

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, snywx said:

Looks like Orange County took it on the chin. O&R reporting over 8000 without power and that's obviously not including CH customers. Wife says we have power but everyone around us is out. 

sorta not a big deal. we have 5 K + in Highland Lakes, NJ people.

mountain man got wind damage...confirmed.

7 hours ago, JerseyWx said:

You'd think it was July with the storm/damage reports.

It certainly didn't feel like February! It felt like the house was in a car wash for a few minutes with rain just being jetted against the side of my house, blown up under the roof over the front door.  

http://www.recordonline.com/news/20170225/thunderstorms-create-havoc-in-region

2 hours ago, IrishRob17 said:

I lucked out more than a realized, the roof blown off a hanger at KMGJ

Dude you got very lucky!

Looks like I was just W of the line of fire. Everything looks to be centered in Walkill/Scotchtown/Montgomery area. Wife is in Walkill right now and is telling me lots of roads are closed off due to damage. Also lots of street lights are still out

11 minutes ago, snywx said:

Dude you got very lucky!

Looks like I was just W of the line of fire. Everything looks to be centered in Walkill/Scotchtown/Montgomery area. Wife is in Walkill right now and is telling me lots of roads are closed off due to damage. Also lots of street lights are still out

Yeah, as if 211 isn't bad enough already I just heard it's a nightmare today with a number of traffic signals still dark. I heard second hand that O&R ran out of transformers and are waiting for some to get up here from Peekskill

Archived