Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid to Long Term Discussion 2017

buckeyefan1

4 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

And surface temps are like what?

The storm that is in the southern Plains on Day 10 may simply bowl underneath as a big surface high forms in eastern Canada in the 8-10 Day and it goes underneath."

The Euro went to it at 12z!

Not sure? But I'll take that look even if it's not real cold.... This storm May be in front of the return of the cold? Could be cold rain!!! lol 

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

The storm that is in the southern Plains on Day 10 may simply bowl underneath as a big surface high forms in eastern Canada in the 8-10 Day and it goes underneath."

The Euro went to it at 12z!

Not sure? But I'll take that look even if it's not real cold.... This storm May be in front of the return of the cold? Could be cold rain!!! lol 

Gotcha and I'll go from there!

Shocker...GEFS trending to cold dumped in to west and warm east.   LOL.....'drop the mic'

IMG_3944.PNG

That's not even the time frame I'm taking about, that's before. I said 26th and into feb.

Picks up mic, drops it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jon said:

That's not even the time frame I'm taking about, that's before. I said 26th and into feb.

Picks up mic, drops it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon, I believe you are on to something in the LR!!!  I see you live in Moorisville, I was there last week. A company I do Biz with is just off that exit....

1 hour ago, franklin NCwx said:

^ lol... I remember that game. 

Pack is trying his best reverse psychological game.

1 hour ago, Cold Rain said:

Pack is always doing the opposite!

1 hour ago, griteater said:

He's in mid-season form...the real deal Pack is back!

Epic busts bring out the warmth in me.  Come on, you guys have to admit it feels great outside.  Today's weather was a close 2nd to a 33F driving rain....:-)

18 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Hate to jump on the Pack and pcbjr bandwagon,

My bandwagon is Feb 3 - 5 and then holy hell winter returns until about March (then holy hell on the reverse end when summer starts) - sorry if I wasn't clear! Pack's bandwagon, I think, is 2018 or maybe 2019 when, I assume, he thinks it may cool down ;)

24 minutes ago, pcbjr said:

My bandwagon is Feb 3 - 5 and then holy hell winter returns until about March (then holy hell on the reverse end when summer starts) - sorry if I wasn't clear! Pack's bandwagon, I think, is 2018 or maybe 2019 when, I assume, he thinks it may cool down ;)

Well since this is the long range thread and it's early May right now, I'm calling it. 2032 will be the year we've been waiting for. All the indices will align and most of the board will receive way above snowfall. There'll be a huge arctic outbreak as well.

You can call Vegas now.

30 minutes ago, Iceagewhereartthou said:

Well since this is the long range thread and it's early May right now, I'm calling it. 2032 will be the year we've been waiting for. All the indices will align and most of the board will receive way above snowfall. There'll be a huge arctic outbreak as well.

You can call Vegas now.

??????????????????????????

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

It's not the 384 GFS storm on the 18z, it's the one after, that's $$$$$!

Hate to jump on the Pack and pcbjr bandwagon, but looks like we go from torch , to Luke warm ! Pattern change back to Valentine's Day now! :(

Ok Timmy Clyde!

And Jon needs to quit dropping the mic.  Mics ain't cheap.

Awful lot of reverse psychology going on today. All of you guys know full well that we will return to winter temps before the end on January. Why must you stir the pot and troll? Yes, it is still in the long range, but it is looking like it has legs. I will eat my share of crow if we don't see a return to winter by month's end.

1 hour ago, Cold Rain said:

And what kind of hot sauce is Mack smokin?  Your 850s drop below zero at hr 276 and don't get above for the rest of the run, with all kinds of high pressure in the Midwest.  That's not a bad start to a better pattern, if you ask me.

You must be looking at para GFS, cause regular run sucked! I need Frosty to come in with his daily JBism to calm my nerves!

9 minutes ago, Jet Stream Rider said:

The cold after the 25th Ohio Valley low shows on the regular ol GFS. And that's pretty cold. Shortly after this date, the paranormal GFS shows a low barrel through the midwest and transfer through northern Va to off the Delmarva coast. lol

gfs_T850_us_46.png

Don't let Pack see that!! He will come back with 5 or 6 panels that show a torch the same timeframe or 3 or 4 days before this and drop his hot mic

Archived