Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

37 minutes ago, Timothy Clyde said:

In this particular scenario, highly doubt your local tv stations have mentioned it, but rain in your area will help wash away salt/brine and also leave ice underneath the snow pack vs areas further north just seeing snow. Often under-looked and indirectly related to helping increase snow totals on the roadways.

Yeah, the brining, when they know it will start as rain, seems like a waste of time and money 

6 hours ago, YetAnotherRDUGuy said:

Besides the French, German, Canadian, UK, & Japanese models is there any other ones we can drag out?

If there's an Australian 00z model showing jackpot for RDU, I wanna know about it.

There's this one but it is from the 1950s.  Believe it is in agreement with the major models at this point though.

CIMG4502.jpg

Awesome model runs overnight and this morning. Really looking like a possible big storm here. 

I can't believe they blew up the other board and destroyed my thread.

WRAL saying some models are still holding out. Huh? Looks like they are all on board to me.

Love how the same people always look for everything to go wrong every time. Just enjoy the ride. Whatever happens happens. No big whoop.