Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 11-12 Storm Threat

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, UlsterCountySnowZ said:

Euro also agrees with other guidance of another system following it up dropping an additional 3-6

Euro also agrees with other guidance of another system following it up dropping an additional 3-6

WHAT IS BEST EURO Website? I realize its not free

These are all fast movers and I could see both the 11-12th system and the 14th give or take or so (exact timing uncertain) system being good for 1-4/2-5" area-wide. However, Sunday looks like very light snow or flurries with little if any accumulation (maybe a dusting) and if any/either of these systems (11-12 or 13-14/14-15) are stronger or strengthening they could hook more to the left sparing coastal regions that much of anything.

WX/PT

7 minutes ago, Wxoutlooksblog said:

These are all fast movers and I could see both the 11-12th system and the 14th give or take or so (exact timing uncertain) system being good for 1-4/2-5" area-wide. However, Sunday looks like very light snow or flurries with little if any accumulation (maybe a dusting) and if any/either of these systems (11-12 or 13-14/14-15) are stronger or strengthening they could hook more to the left sparing coastal regions that much of anything.

WX/PT

Thanks for the post. 

8 minutes ago, Wxoutlooksblog said:

WX/PT

Good to see PT back!

7 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Good to see PT back!

Thank you! I was having a little trouble logging on or at least I thought I was. It's possible I was logged in the whole time! I'm just getting intrigued with what seems like an extremely active pattern though I'm not sure how well it will produce.

WX/PT

1 minute ago, Wxoutlooksblog said:

Thank you! I was having a little trouble logging on or at least I thought I was. It's possible I was logged in the whole time! I'm just getting intrigued with what seems like an extremely active pattern though I'm not sure how well it will produce.

WX/PT

Great to have u back 

THe EPS are just WOW! Lol... running from central jersey to Albany anywhere from 12-24" of paste...LHV, NYC, NNJ jackpot over next 8 days

i haven't seen the ensembles this snowy in a couple years for this many

It'll be interesting to see the verification scores in the coming months since the upgrade.

Archived