Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
Met Winter 2016-17 Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BxEngine said:

Discussing anything besides the weather is being deleted. If you have a question, PM someone, or use the ignore feature. 

95% of the storm thread has been great granted I'm not seeing what is being deleted. Becomes frustrating when some of the usual suspects who have been quiet all along only come out as soon as any piece of guidance may show less snowfall. I'm a true weenie at heart but will post about a bad model run as well as s great one I don't cherry pick

5 hours ago, swamplover56 said:

Unc you talked about a possible hecs in march months ago care to explain what you saw? 

most of the weak la nina or neutral enso winters after an el nino had a good March or good March snowfall...I had 1960 as my main analog...1993 and 1967 were on the list...1981 and 1984 also...

1 hour ago, swamplover56 said:

95% of the storm thread has been great granted I'm not seeing what is being deleted. Becomes frustrating when some of the usual suspects who have been quiet all along only come out as soon as any piece of guidance may show less snowfall. I'm a true weenie at heart but will post about a bad model run as well as s great one I don't cherry pick

Exactly. I don't mean to be a d*ck but it is incredibly frustrating when those select few only say something negative and cling to it. When the globals were all huge the last two runs they were no where to be found. I mean honestly I know it's kinda against the rules and will be deleted but someone should really call them out or they should be 5 posted otherwise they'll just keep doing it

• BxEngine locked, unpinned and unlocked this topic

Archived