joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Pattern Discussion

CapturedNature

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree.  As the day progresses, I could see more clouds than sun with instability.  Mid-upper 60s sounds reasonable to me.

It probably doesn't matter what his house or the STEM site hits - he'll base his temperature on BDL's.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if next Sun to Tues peeps in NNE have to turn on the heat.

I agree.  As the day progresses, I could see more clouds than sun with instability.  Mid-upper 60s sounds reasonable to me.

It probably doesn't matter what his house or the STEM site hits - he'll base his temperature on BDL's.

BDL/CEF could def tickle 70....places like ORH and down to your area will probably have trouble hitting mid-60s.

The constant grand standing for hot and humid weather and downplaying anything other than that.

I suspect you're one of those people that on a nice hot summers day..sits inside , has all the shades closed, hedges overgrown and watches old ski movies of your first ski lessons..instead of getting out and enjoying the sun and summer activities. Why not sit in a chair in the sun and get some sun on that face?

Damage In Tolland, on 07 Jun 2016 - 3:46 PM, said:Damage In Tolland, on 07 Jun 2016 - 3:46 PM, said:

I suspect you're one of those people that on a nice hot summers day..sits inside , has all the shades closed, hedges overgrown and watches old ski movies of your first ski lessons..instead of getting out and enjoying the sun and summer activities. Why not sit in a chair in the sun and get some sun on that face?

I suspect your one of those folks that hides inside while it's hot and humid hugging the AC and posting about how much you love that kind of weather. Honestly I enjoy cool and non-humid weather like most folks do instead of posting about how horrible it is that it's not 90/75 all the time. Did SNE become South Florida during the summer?

When do the frost and freeze advisories for NNE come out?

post-322-0-82982800-1465328993_thumb.png

Mother Nature want's to celebrate this 200th anniversary with the upcoming cool shot of air:

This Day In Weather History

Danville, VT (1816)
Famous June Snow; snow/sleet drifted to 20", highlands white all day, severe frost. Waltham had low of 33 degrees; 35 at New Haven. Flurries were observed as far south as Boston, MA.

Glad nobody lived in those places back then.

A big ULL just to our north and the ridge over the plains?

The midwest heat which this week is stuck out there begins to move east as that ULL lifts away. But we are 8-10 days away from that beginning to occur..hence why the week of the 20th is the inferno. Until then it's warm sunny days and cool nights after Thursday

Archived