joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the stats in front of me but must be in the running for a top 10 coldest May yet Alaska has been scorching

I'm thinking it would be, too.  I don't live in Philly and the month isn't over yet, but May in Philly has never had a mean temp as low as what I have so far at my house (54.9F).  

Is Glenn mixing up a hurricane with his chemistry set? 

I think it was a demonstration on how fog forms? I could be completely wrong though...

Looks like a little more stuff heading this way to dampen the lawn some more. Need to get this crap cut before Sat:

post-513-0-73517800-1463610581_thumb.jpg

Sun in the morning gave way to mostly cloudy skies at noon this was expected. Can't keep the sun lit for long with this cold pool atmosphere.

Mostly cloudy here as well after a sunny morning. Tomorrow will have the most sun in quite some time. Then all hell breaks loose Sat then a bit unstable afterwards...

Why the heck did i see 88F on Hurricanes 10 day map earlier ? Coming off this it would feel like a sea of lava I don't see it however

That did not last long. He has low 80's now.

Just seen that...82/83 for Philly. Burbs may not make 80...

Glenn back to the upper 80's late next week on the 4pm newscast.  87 Thurs, 88 Fri

Archived