Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYC is headed to having an above normal month with the cool weather we have had. After hardly ever hitting 70F the first three weeks? After ice pellets in the suburbs two weeks ago? I haven't even managed to hit 90F during this several day warm stretch this isn't record stuff. Doesn't seem right.

Is it still winter? The screwjob pattern certainly hasn't changed. 0.15" here, 0.12" AVP and the precip is basically out of here. Sigh.

The sun is out here with blue breaks in the clouds. Looks like a decent day. People who canceled BBQ plans should be pissed...forecast was way outta whack as far as I can tell.

Mostly sunny and 70F

Came in a bit low in the H2O with .45". Funny how the big precipitation events keep failing post blizzard

Also many of the models had precipitation wrapped up in the morning today so I was skeptical of the rainy day. ECM was a bad fail.

See the flood adv up for my area.  I am literally just a few miles SE of the heavy stuff here in Chestnut Hill. Lots of storm clouds overhead and some on and off drops of rain but not enough to wet anything.  I watched the radar as the small blob ballooned over the Ambler/Whitemarsh, Montco area.

Received a decent 10min heavy shower...

Yeah Ambler up to Blue Bell received heavier stuff.

Would be nice if it could actually rain tomorrow, outside of a two week period in May it's been a drought.

Oh well

Last thundershower, not thunderstorm even, even noteworthy imby was in February. This following the lack of activity last season is an incredible storm drought.

Archived