Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE fall general OBS and Discussion thread

The Iceman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forced myself to do work outside the house today....graded soil away from the house, laid concrete, repointed my stone foundation. Felt like midsummer BUT when I came inside to sit down with a Hefewiezen, it felt like I was in air conditioning even tho it isn't on. Same theory as running around outside in February after a hot shower in just a bath towel....come back inside and it feels warm. Justifies keeping the heat at 63 all winter and the AC only on those 95+F days in summer :-D

Forced myself to do work outside the house today....graded soil away from the house, laid concrete, repointed my stone foundation. Felt like midsummer BUT when I came inside to sit down with a Hefewiezen, it felt like I was in air conditioning even tho it isn't on. Same theory as running around outside in February after a hot shower in just a bath towel....come back inside and it feels warm. Justifies keeping the heat at 63 all winter and the AC only on those 95+F days in summer :-D

Sounds like you were hungover from the Pitt/TB game.

I lived in an apt where heat was free and only kept it between 60-62F...could have kept it at 80F and no price increase. Unfortunately I love being cold in the summertime and electricity isn't free...the bill kicked my ass.

Man o man not even close to 90 today which I thought may happen. 86.7 w/more clouds than I thought...some storms forming W to E.. 

post-513-0-65308800-1464379600_thumb.jpg

Just for kicks thought I'd post a shore obs. At 3pm 75° with a max. of 78° at 12:48pm. Wind is/has been south with a peak gust of 31mph at 3:03pm. The ocean is 1.5 miles due south of me(as the sea gull flies). My highest temp. so far this month is 85° on Thursday. Not too bad!

Archived