joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 3, 2016 Snowblitz Observations

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol poor ALB...hasn't gotten below 5sm -SN and models had like 3" of snow there yesterday.

Funny to see you posting.  I was lamenting that I was awake for this (albeit for needing to go to work) and thinking at least PF had no reason for expectation of anything.  I guess you're up anyway.

On the up-side, November is less than 7 months away.

Funny to see you posting. I was lamenting that I was awake for this (albeit for needing to go to work) and thinking at least PF had no reason for expectation of anything. I guess you're up anyway.

On the up-side, November is less than 7 months away.

Ha, I'm up for work. Still ski season on a weekend. Lifts start opening in 2 hours.

Hopefully the wildness pans out.

This is most hilarious Weather event of my life.  

I've got people I respect to the heavens from Will to Ray to the NWS to maps coming out AS I type this about 4"-6" to even 12" on various maps predicted.  

If you looked at Cumberland, RI's radar the past 3 hours, you'd think this was the Best spot to be, and this is the First Commahead of my LIFE where it came towards me, never went passed me, and pivoted over me.  So the 6" amounts are verifying right?  

I HAVE NOT SEEN 1 FLAKE OF SNOW and have had ZERO Gusts of WIND!!!!!  

I will be LUCKY TO SEE 1 Flake!!!!  The BEST Part of the storm has been the past hour into now and there's NO Snow.  How am I supposed to get 6" after the Commahead is gone?  Biggest Bust since December 25, 2002.  

I've got people I respect to the heavens from Will to Ray to the NWS to maps coming out AS I type this about 4"-6" to even 12" on various maps predicted.  

If you looked at Cumberland, RI's radar the past 3 hours, you'd think this was the Best spot to be, and this is the First Commahead of my LIFE where it came towards me, never went passed me, and pivoted over me.  So the 6" amounts are verifying right?  

I will be LUCKY TO SEE 1 Flake!!!!  The BEST Part of the storm has been the past hour into now and there's NO Snow.  How am I supposed to get 6" after the Commahead is gone?  Biggest Bust since December 25, 2002.  

If you paid an iota of attention you'd know that the snow isn't coming for a little bit. Never was supposed to be snowing there yet.

If you looked at Cumberland, RI's radar the past 3 hours, you'd think this was the Best spot to be, and this is the First Commahead of my LIFE where it came towards me, never went passed me, and pivoted over me. So the 6" amounts are verifying right?

I will be LUCKY TO SEE 1 Flake!!!! The BEST Part of the storm has been the past hour into now and there's NO Snow. How am I supposed to get 6" after the Commahead is gone? Biggest Bust since December 25, 2002.

crack kills

Archived