• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

Western atlantic ridge. It's basically shut down our chances at a good track since the blizzard. We managed one event with it in place but the departing airmass was a record setter so we got lucky. Storm still tracked west though.

For us city/burb folks, we aren't getting snow in march without a coastal or underneath track paired with a cold high to the north or northwest.

What's sad is I can't remember it not being there since the blizzard. So either my old age is showing and my memory is shot or it has been there the whole time which sucks.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, I'm hugging the para euro. D10 is historic. Boom.

I think the day 6 thing is going north but that helps dig the trough in, then I have no idea if the March 2-3 or March 5-7 things hit or if we can score something if the STJ really does undercut the western ridge with a trough in the east after March 7 but my feelings on the coming pattern have not changed at all.  I just feel like after the "threat" this week went away and there was nothing concrete to track some started with this doom and gloom thing. 

It's a sub 990 pure miller A over east central nc with a cold dome in place. 6" on the ground at 240 with the real stuff knocking on the door. It would be a massive snow storm. Too bad it's 10 days away and won't be there anymore in 12 hours.

Oh my, that just sounds too good!  We can relish in it for a half day.

I'm sure it will still be there in 12 hours, but over Ft. Wayne, IN by then.  Or something.

Archived