amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 2016 Pattern Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always have to argue cold. Can't admit things are potentially not looking good.

Hey I rib Ginxy too sometimes but what's happening to you is that your expectations seem really really high.

Let's get this straight...NOTHING can be as bad as Nov 15 through December 27th. This are looking really good compared to what we just came out of.

no torch reflected in the temps, ? i thought the death star was in AK? not arguing cold just asking a legit question before Mr I get my facts from energy mets says anything.

Well the EPO flips so we get a pretty warm regime to develop. 850mb temps go above average too.

And yeah - the Death Star is the Gulf of Alaska low. That's a big signal. 

Hey I rib Ginxy too sometimes but what's happening to you is that your expectations seem really really high.

Let's get this straight...NOTHING can be as bad as Nov 15 through December 27th. This are looking really good compared to what we just came out of.

Lets hyperbole its what we do best when challenged lets call names its also what we do best. I'll take  GEPS EPS look and go with it, certainly zero semblance of any torch, thats just pure hyperbole. I would suggest we enter a  bit warmer yet snowier period as the pV relaxes and rotates north. I would also suggest that Feb starts on the 1st not Jan 19th

last I looked 535 to 540 heights with 850s in the -5 to -10 range were pretty good. 850 5 days are BN, 5 h 5 days are BN

I don't think that's what he means. Is the one-eyed  PiG back ? +EPO.. If it looks anything like the GEFS it's bad news..not if it's 34 degrees in our BY

I have a sinking suspicion end of Jan torches..Question will be..does cold come back for Feb or are we done?

Archived