• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Let's Talk Winter

Steve

Major overproducer last night. Almost 4" here in Madeira. More than that just north of here. Very nice! Was only expecting 1-2, isolated 3.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ditto on the expected amounts and the outcomes-- very nice. Tough system to predict where the banding was going to set up.

Looks like there are more opportunities for additional accumulating events over the next 5-6 days. ILN sounds like they believe there will be a nice LE band in C. Ohio coming off of Lake Michigan sometime tonight into tomorrow.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats to you guys further sw.   We managed to at least cover the grass here so it looks like winter if nothing else.   What white we have in place should stick around up through Sunday when our first real snow storm gets ready to come in.   :whistle:  :rambo:

Are you starting the thread in a few days? :lmao:

oh hell no. I think OHweather should get the job. Anyone who can turn Athens into Snowtown, Ohio deserves it.

:lmao:

This is difficult to measure due to constant melting and compacting on the ground and enough wind to blow the powder we've been getting since 3 or 4am to blow around. My best guess is we've gotten about 5" so far, still a steady light snow.

looking at the individual eps members for early next week almost half (about 22) show 6" plus hits for Ohio.   The axis of heaviest snowfall through day 11 on the mean goes right up through OH and is about 6".    The low placement spread is all over the place.   Some hits further north and west as well.

enjoy the digital snowstorm, it self destructs in about 90 mins

Ah-ha! So that is why it's been crickets in here the last 12-18 hours.....you guys were holding out on us in fear of the jinx!

Very interesting...I can't do the Euro maps...I have always needed the assistance of someone's interpretation to get anything out of them...usually in the form of a clown map.

something's brewing for early next week....even ILN notes snow as being likely

What's the King saying? Bout the same as last night? 

yea pretty close.   Of course until the ggem and gfs throw in some support and all models agree inside of 72 hours....I'm keeping my investment in this to around 10%.

You know the drill....nw and se trends only happen when we are in the bullseye  :lol:   

yea pretty close.   Of course until the ggem and gfs throw in some support and all models agree inside of 72 hours....I'm keeping my investment in this to around 10%.

You know the drill....nw and se trends only happen when we are in the bullseye  :lol:   

Well out of those three. I'd rather be in the King's camp! Oh, and the Euro has the support of Uncle UKIE! LOL

Archived