Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2015 Observation Thread

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable how we always miss widespread storms.  It takes an isolated pos for it to rain here.  It's game over here.  Not a chance in hell it rains on mby tomorrow.  I'm sure it will pour in Clemson, but not a chance at my house.  At least it should be cool.  :fulltilt:   We are entering our driest months of the year now too, so I'm sure it will only get worse until el nino kicks.  I'm just about ready to go nuclear with the round up and put my plants out of their misery.

I didn't go for my run today either because I was afraid of getting caught out in a storm lol.  What an idiot I am for letting that even cross my mind.

This may not be what folks on here want to hear, but this fall is beginning to remind me of 1993 again regardless of the el nino. I'm starting to think it's warm and dry here until close to Christmas, then maybe a repeat of the winter of 1993-1994.

That's the way it's supposed to be! Everything that has been put out about strong ninos, and especially this years, is dry to abnormally dry until about November , so not shocking news

I am so disgusted with this summer. We just keep getting missed while Columbia keeps getting clobbered. It doesnt matter which direction the storms move. Every storm that was headed my way dissipated. :axe:  I wish this stupid El Nino would kick in already.  :cry:  :angry:

I got another 3 inches of rain tonight, it was absolutely crazy for 2 hours.  Solid thunder and lightning and a flash flood warning.  That is over 6 inches of rain in less than a week.  

Archived