Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2015 Observation Thread

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 big showers here today. This last one collapsed as it approached and left me with some cool cloud features to look at right at dark.

Nice photos, Shaggy! I was going to post a picture of a Carolina Blue cloudless sky... didn't want to waste the bandwidth :)

Hearing about decent rain chances today through Friday, but also read in the AFD this am , that a NW and or W flow,will diminish the rain chances at different points in time, so I don't think I will see DROUGHTBUSTER rains in the next few days, but I'm hopeful for a few good downpours , currently sprinkles and very Waycross feeling outside!

Hearing about decent rain chances today through Friday, but also read in the AFD this am , that a NW and or W flow,will diminish the rain chances at different points in time, so I don't think I will see DROUGHTBUSTER rains in the next few days, but I'm hopeful for a few good downpours , currently sprinkles and very Waycross feeling outside!

Check your radar.

Downtown greenville had 2.58 inches so far today! I've gotten .26, the haves and have nots !

Edit: actually have a thunder shower now, with almost heavy rain! Heaviest rain in atleast a month

The Greenville airport has 15.55" since June 1.  Mby has 8.33".  Almost double what I have.

Here's what the NAM thinks about the rest of the week :axe:

nam4km_apcpn_seus_20.png

The Greenville airport has 15.55" since June 1.  Mby has 8.33".  Almost double what I have.

Here's what the NAM thinks about the rest of the week :axe:

nam4km_apcpn_seus_20.png

wow, quite a cutoff in the midlands. Of course the heavy stuff will still hit Columbia.  :axe: Looks also like major downsloping in the upstate. The upstate got all the rain today.

Archived