joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Severe Threat June 23rd

IsentropicLift

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the looks of the visible, once the MCV moves away we should have a couple of hours of sun until the big stuff rolls in.

The Severe T-Storm Watch NYC on north only lasts till 4PM. And it looks to me like the cell in N. Central PA is losing its intensity.

It's starting to get far away from a radar site and there are a lot of mountains in the way.

I've never noticed any intensity reduction in similar situations from radar site distances. I think they're weakening for now. Even the one in central PA is weaker. Not sure what will happen over the next couple of hours, though.

I've never noticed any intensity reduction in similar situations from radar site distances. I think they're weakening for now. Even the one in central PA is weaker. Not sure what will happen over the next couple of hours, though.

Starting to look better on radar again

That patch of CIN on the Northwest side of the region is gone

sbcp.gif?1435081021989

The watch for the Western half of the region is until 7PM.

Also talk from SPC per New England met that SPC may reissue the Eastern watch.

The nyc watch was meant for any pop up convection ahead of the MCS. Speaking of the MCS it's not looking to great curently. I still have a good feeling as our environment is almost as good as it gets around here

The nyc watch was meant for any pop up convection ahead of the MCS. Speaking of the MCS it's not looking to great curently. I still have a good feeling as our environment is almost as good as it gets around here

Things look fine, watch the cell about to go North of Allentown. They are warning it 2 counties ahead. Warning states 70MPH winds.

Looks like the best stuff will be by Phl from the line out by pitt. Don't think we see much.

That's exactly my concern. The Line is moving fast and the strongest storms are developing at the tail end. Those will miss our area to the south unless more fire ahead of the main line.

Archived