Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Mid-June severe threats

Ian

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of popcorn in OH and a bigger complex cruising through WV right now. It's early too so I doubt this stuff will have much problem making the trek over the mountains. Flow looks a lot better aligned for nova/central md than last night when everything skirted north. Might not be much severe stuff but active is good enough for me.

Plenty of popcorn in OH and a bigger complex cruising through WV right now. It's early too so I doubt this stuff will have much problem making the trek over the mountains. Flow looks a lot better aligned for nova/central md than last night when everything skirted north. Might not be much severe stuff but active is good enough for me.

I certainly hope so and I agree -- active is good

Storms seem to be completely falling apart as they near 29. I'm guessing the lack of sunshine today near the cities has lead to more stable air. Storms seem much more impressive in Western MD and even east of Frederick before they head east and fall apart completely.

Storms seem to be completely falling apart as they near 29. I'm guessing the lack of sunshine today near the cities has lead to more stable air. Storms seem much more impressive in Western MD and even east of Frederick before they head east and fall apart completely.

Decent line going up... well see if the same thing happens to it as it nears the city but looks good for now 

Archived